What if a girl files an FIR for false case

Give me legal advice from best advocates here. One of my friend having some problems with her friend or girl friend you can say. I tell in starting they both meet in the office boy is her senior and her newly join same office ....both are planned one short trip with boy... School friends with her....in school friend 2 members are there ....they booked 2rooms one for girls and other 1 rooms for boy....all trip.was good till end . Now the problems will be stated with office friends.. a girl like to boy in last trip so she's approaching to boy for friendship as a boyfriend type and boy agree her request and clearly tell her that we are continui as a bf gf only not more then that....but now a problem is that the girl now totally serious love with a boy in a months and she's mentally not in control who to handle the herself. So the girl blackmailing a boy on same office and said meet after office .she doing this only when a boy totally irritating with her.so a girl totally blackmailing

Answers (1)

287 votes

There is a high possibility of the girl filing an FIR in the stated scenario. Please appreciate that from the scenario explained, that the girl and the boy were in sort of a relationship, wherein, the girl took the relationship from being a casual relationship (as narrated from the facts above) for something more long term culminating into a marriage. Whilst, the facts would be subject matter of proving the same, the intimacy of the relationship would be of vital importance to understand the gravity of the situation and the nature of allegations that can be put forth by the girl against the boy.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
9 years Experience
Advocate Vivek Sharma
Govindpuram, Ghaziabad
5 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
13 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles