Threat calls related to civil cases pending in the court

My father is a Licensee of a C.S and F.L shop. One of his ex-Salesman has wrongly filed a Money Suit and a Title Suit on him which is pending in the Court of Law. Today we received a threat call against the same from the ex-Salesmans nephew, where they wanted us to sell the licence to them as well as a lot of verbal abuse and also challenging us to do whatever we can and report them wherever we can. We have the same recorded in our phone. We have lodged a complaint about the same with the local police, and the police has asked us to include the copy of the complaint with our cases. My parents are Senior Citizens and I am really worried about their welfare as the call even included statements like they could have finished us off but they didn't and so on. I really want to know what can be the next step to this.

YOUR CASE IS SUB JUDICE. HENCE THREAT CANNOT BE GIVEN BY ANYONE TO YOU. INFORM COURT ABOUT SUCH CALLS. FOR THREAT CALLS LIKE THEY WANT TO FINISH OFF YOUR PARENTS, FILE A FIR UNDER IPC SECTION 307 VIZ ATTEMPT TO MURDER AGAINST THEM.

Sir,

You have taken right decision in lodging complaint in police station. You also could have informed the same in media, nowadays they are more active than anyone else. However, you have many action to take against the culprits by filing a criminal case. Also you may take several actions against the rogue employee of yours, which I could help you in if you consult me through LawRato.

Shaniwar Peth, Pune
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow

This is a case of criminal intimidation.
If the police do not take any action on such Complaint then you can file a criminal Complaint under section 156 (3) of Criminal Procedure Code, 1973 before the before the Judicial Magistrate/Metropolitan Magistrate, enclosing the copies of these Complaints, which you have lodged after the incident.

The magistrate thereafter would take cognizance upon the Complaint under section 190 of Criminal Procedure Code, 1973.