Terrace foor should be shut always with a lock ?

15-Jun-2024 (In Civil Law)
Hey we stay in delhi my building has 4 floors ie. ground ,1st , 2nd and 3rd floor along with terrace . We have ground to 2nd floor someone else has taken 3rd floor and terrace and they have locked the terrace . Whenever we need keys for tanks check n all we have to ask her for the keys . And she denies always. What can be done . In any emergency also terrace doors we ll locked always?

Answer #1
Respected sir/ madam
You need to get a Legal Notice sent through an advocate to her followed by filing a civil suit in the court of your concerned jurisdiction and get a stay order immediately and ask for a permanent injunction to deter her from locking the terrace in future as well. You may consult me in that regard.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
while the sale of the property in Delhi you need to check the terrace rights. if the person who has bought the 3rd floor has the terrace rights then it is advised that kindly have the amicable solution with them rather than asking for your right but is the floor is sold without terrace rights then you can file a court case in that case
Helpful? LawRato LawRato