Survey number issue belongs to us ,but property in other person name

15-Jun-2024 (In Civil Law)
A survey number of our land is in the another person land,he is a neighbour,He used the land for agriculture,we dont know ,that survey is belongs to ours.But he is threatening to put the sign for changing the patta.patta is in neighbour name,but survey number belongs to us.we dont know abiut the land ,but he knows that survey belongs to us,and he took the patta without knowing ourselves.

Answer #1
hi alocious here, I can well understand your concern from the query raised, however it is to be noted that mere erroneous entry of a survey number would not declare the ownership or possesion of the property, and the ownership needs to be established by the patta and land sale deed, thank you, you can contact me for any further clarifications, thank you
Helpful? LawRato LawRato