procedure to withdraw name from civil writ

can i withdraw my name from a list of 20 students form civil writ that is filled against govt engg college in jaipur highcourt

Yes you can withdraw your name under order 23rule 1nd2 civil procedure code..............................................................................................................................

Yes, you can withdraw your name from the array of petitioner/respondents from a particular civil writ petition. You will have to file an application for deleting your name from the array of parties in the civil writ and you will also have to specify the reason why you want to withdraw. If you are name is on petitioner side, then there won't be much of an issue. However, if your name is on Respondent side, it will have to be very specific and the reason mentioned should be strong enough to hold before the Hon'ble High Court. if you still have doubts then you can personally meet me in High Court at Jaipur or contact me on my mobile phone.

Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi