Procedure for cancellation of release deed made by grandmother

My uncle influenced my grand mother and made false promises to her that he will take care of her and believing on him My grand mother executed a release deed of her share in our ancestral property in favor of my uncle . However after getting the property he has taken the u turn and troubling her in various other ways therefore she wants to cancel the release deed as she feels cheated. The release deed was executed by fraud and cheating . What is the procedure in indian law to cancel a release deed.

Dear
The release Deed is a deed through title of the property got transferred. once the Title Transfer, it cannot be transfer in one shot before the office of the Sub Registrar. You have to file the Regular civil Suit for cancellation of Release Deed on the grounds , stated by you in your query. simultaneously an First Information Report should also be registered before the concern Police station for the offence of cheating, so that your civil suit will have more force.
so accordingly it is opined that you have to file a civil suit for cancellation of release deed and Permanent Injunction. You also need to file stay application , and get an stay order from the competent court , so that your uncle may not alienate the property during the pendency of the suit.

Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow