Illegal dairy farm running in a residential area what action possible

There is illegal dairy farm running in a residential area. When we complained about it the authorized personal came but did not take any action. What action can we take in this situation?

Answers (1)

375 votes

You may invoke the authority of the District Magistrate or a Sub-divisional Magistrate under the provisions of Section 133 of the Code of Criminal Procedure. This provision allows the above stated officers to remove a public nuisance on information received by them. You may make your complaint in the form of a letter detailing the facts and circumstances of your case. It may help your cause to have some other residents of the locality join your complaint. Feel free to get in touch if we could be of any further assistance to you.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli
2 years Experience
Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
11 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
25 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
20 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles