Illegal cigarette shop outside my shop want to remove it

I have a property comprising of 3 shops which is closed since last 10 years,now i want to revive the same. There is a Pan bidi shop which is stationed just outside my shop which is illegal. What can i do to remove the pan shop?

Answers (1)

264 votes

Please make a written application to the local municipal corporation for the illegal encroachment as well as to the collector and the building society simultaneosly u can also write a police complaint to the nearby police station for the illegal occupancy

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
9 years Experience
Advocate Vivek Sharma
Govindpuram, Ghaziabad
5 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
13 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles