I need some legal advice regarding an issue in my residential building

22-Jun-2024 (In Civil Law)
Hello Sir, My name is Jyoti. I need some legal advice regarding an issue in my residential building in Chattarpur, Delhi. One of our neighbors has placed a water tank in the parking area without our consent. Despite our attempts to resolve this matter through discussion, they are not willing to cooperate. I would like to know what legal assistance you can provide us in this situation. Thank you. Best regards, Jyoti
Answers (2)

Answer #1
716 votes
First of all rather than going legally you should serve him/her a legal notice and in that notice you can write that either stop all these harassments and transfer your water tank to the mutually decided place or face legal action which will be at your own risk. After that if he/she fails to give you a satisfactory reply then you can anytime file a complaint regarding your grievances in writing to the police station according to your jurisdiction. For more legal assistance I am just a call away.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
564 votes
Hello Jyoti!
First of all your matter is of civil nature. If someone tells you to go to the police, ignore him. The police is not the competent authority to solve this issue. I am currently pursuing a case of similar nature and I have succeeded in getting favourable orders from the Court. If you wish, you may consult me in that regard.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."