giving record to court for reference

18-May-2024 (In Civil Law)
i am junior electrical engineer working in GETCO at 220kv keshod ss. my question is is it possible to give record to court for wrongful activity of higher authority (engineers) as reference. looking advice from lawyer. email communication only right now.

Answer #1
No advocate would give legal advice on e-mails only. you either appear in person or share your contact numbers to talk. email correspondence to advice are simply not available for unknown persons or first time consultation. however, in response to your query, all I can say is, yes it seems possible to get a chance to voice your concerns to the adjudication authority if you're having cogent proof of them. you are free to connect with the contact details for further legal assistance, at your sole discretion.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
1. You should approach the Regional, Zonal and Top level management; and/or 2. You should seek the help of an RTI activist. No court of law will entertain you if you just wish to show irregularities in the records as you mentioned without following the due procedures of law. Either you approach the Top level management or else file a Criminal Complaint in the concerned Police Station or ACB according to the nature of misappropriations came under your observations.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato