giving record to court for reference

18-May-2024 (In Civil Law)
i am junior electrical engineer working in GETCO at 220kv keshod ss. my question is is it possible to give record to court for wrongful activity of higher authority (engineers) as reference. looking advice from lawyer. email communication only right now.
Answers (2)

Answer #1
677 votes
No advocate would give legal advice on e-mails only. you either appear in person or share your contact numbers to talk. email correspondence to advice are simply not available for unknown persons or first time consultation. however, in response to your query, all I can say is, yes it seems possible to get a chance to voice your concerns to the adjudication authority if you're having cogent proof of them. you are free to connect with the contact details for further legal assistance, at your sole discretion.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
634 votes
1. You should approach the Regional, Zonal and Top level management; and/or 2. You should seek the help of an RTI activist. No court of law will entertain you if you just wish to show irregularities in the records as you mentioned without following the due procedures of law. Either you approach the Top level management or else file a Criminal Complaint in the concerned Police Station or ACB according to the nature of misappropriations came under your observations.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."