Birth registration at corporation

18-May-2024 (In Civil Law)
Mr Ramesh was born on 2/12/54 as per my school/ Aadhaar / passport etc whereas my uncle has registered it as 13/4/24 in corporation. Want a court order to get it corrected in corporation records
Answers (1)

Answer #1
995 votes
hi Felix here, I can well understand your concern from the query raised, orders concerning the same can be obtained if required proofs are available with you thank you, you can contact me for further clarifications
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."