Can audio recording be presented as evidence in case u/s 138 of NI Act

I have taken rs.70 thousand from my friend 3 years ago & I have given him blank check with sign to he has given me notice under section 138 to deposit his 3 lakh rupees. I have taken his audio recording he committed in the audio recordingthat he has been taken 50 thousand from me.can the court accept my audio recording in the court? Please reply me

Answers (1)

Yes court can accept your evidence of audio recording as defence in 138 case you need to appoint an advocate to represent and file on your behalf whatever defence you want to take definitely you evidence is good support of your defence

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
22 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
26 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
16 years Experience
Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
11 years Experience

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Legal Services

15 Minutes Cheque Bounce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 104 ratings
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your Cheque Bounce issue
Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice

4.7 | 83 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Send a legal notice through an experienced advocate
Similar questions

dear sir/madame i am from lucknow city and i received bailable warrant u/s 138 ni act in which the police gave me bail from police station and adviced…

Read More

Hi, I had a loan for which I gave a security cheque to the finance company. The cheque got bounced and after that I paid the full and final amount. Al…

Read More

I had issued a cheque as a Director of my Company to a party  which got bounced in 2016, I had requested the party to give me time as I was joble…

Read More

I have a charge of cheque bounce in Chief judicial magistrate Chandigarh in the court of Mr Baljinder Kaur herein on 13-10-2016 at 9.30 a.m. under sec…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue