Can audio recording be presented as evidence in case u/s 138 of NI Act

I have taken rs.70 thousand from my friend 3 years ago & I have given him blank check with sign to him.now he has given me notice under section 138 to deposit his 3 lakh rupees. I have taken his audio recording he committed in the audio recordingthat he has been taken 50 thousand from me.can the court accept my audio recording in the court? Please reply me

Yes court can accept your evidence of audio recording as defence in 138 case you need to appoint an advocate to represent and file on your behalf whatever defence you want to take definitely you evidence is good support of your defence