Consult Best Shahjahanpur Cheque Bounce Lawyers / Advocates Near You

If you have a Cheque issued by a debtor that has bounced or has been dishonoured, or someone has issued a cheque bounce notice against you, or you have received court summons for a 138 NI (Negotiable Instruments Act) complaint against you, use LawRato to find a top rated cheque bounce lawyer in Shahjahanpur for your needs.

Click here to Send Legal Notice for Cheque Bounce 

By Activity

Advocate Rakesh Kumar Verma

LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
District Court, Shahjahanpur
20 years Experience
Cheque Bounce + 3 more
View all Lawyers in Shahjahanpur

Recent Client Reviews

as on May 08, 2021

Average Rating (5) - 3 reviews