Consult Top Cheque Bounce Lawyers, Attorneys & Legal Advisors in Roorkee

If you have a Cheque issued by a debtor that has bounced or has been dishonoured, or someone has issued a cheque bounce notice against you, or you have received court summons for a 138 NI (Negotiable Instruments Act) complaint against you, use LawRato to find a top rated cheque bounce lawyer in Roorkee for your needs.

Click here to Send Legal Notice for Cheque Bounce 

Additional Filters

Cheque Bounce Lawyers in Roorkee (1)

Fees       Experience
One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Roorkee - Advocate Harsh Pundir

Advocate Harsh Pundir

  Civil Court, Roorkee

 Experience: 8 years

8 ratings
  • Cheque Bounce
  • Consumer Court
  • Criminal
View all Lawyers in Roorkee

Need help to find the best Cheque Bounce lawyer in Roorkee?

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly

We're in News