Consult Top Cheque Bounce Lawyers, Attorneys & Legal Advisors in Patan

If you have a Cheque issued by a debtor that has bounced or has been dishonoured, or someone has issued a cheque bounce notice against you, or you have received court summons for a 138 NI (Negotiable Instruments Act) complaint against you, use LawRato to find a top rated cheque bounce lawyer in Patan for your needs.

Click here to Send Legal Notice for Cheque Bounce 

Advocate Vivek Kumar Dubey

No Ratings
Civil Court, Patan
13 years Experience
Cheque Bounce + 3 more
View all Lawyers in Patan