Consult Top Cheque Bounce Lawyers, Attorneys & Legal Advisors in Malegaon

If you have a Cheque issued by a debtor that has bounced or has been dishonoured, or someone has issued a cheque bounce notice against you, or you have received court summons for a 138 NI (Negotiable Instruments Act) complaint against you, use LawRato to find a top rated cheque bounce lawyer in Malegaon for your needs.

Click here to Send Legal Notice for Cheque Bounce 

Advocate P. B. Merchant

LawRatoLawRato 2.0 | 5+ consults
District Court Compund, Malegaon
47 years Experience
Cheque Bounce + 3 more
Consult from Rs. 450 
View all Lawyers in Malegaon