Consult Top Cheque Bounce Lawyers, Attorneys & Legal Advisors in Dabhoi

If you have a Cheque issued by a debtor that has bounced or has been dishonoured, or someone has issued a cheque bounce notice against you, or you have received court summons for a 138 NI (Negotiable Instruments Act) complaint against you, use LawRato to find a top rated cheque bounce lawyer in Dabhoi for your needs.

Click here to Send Legal Notice for Cheque Bounce 

Advocate Bhaskar H Pathak

No Ratings
College Road, Dabhoi
34 years Experience
Cheque Bounce + 3 more
Consult from Rs.400
View all Lawyers in Dabhoi