One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Gulbarga - Advocate Vishal Pratap Singh

Advocate Vishal Pratap Singh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
Banashankari - Jayanagar, Gulbarga
5 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Banking / Finance, Breach of Contract, Civil, Criminal, GST, Labour & Service, Medical Negligence, Property, Tax
Language(s) Spoken: Kannada
Advocate Vishal Pratap Singh has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 5 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Vishal Pratap Singh's office is in Banashankari - Jayanagar, Gulbarga.
  • District Court, Gulbarga,
  • District Court, Kalaburagi,
  • Karnataka High Court

Questions Answered by Advocate Vishal Pratap Singh Is a person with criminal case eligible for government job What to do if there is an objection after completion of boundary wall