One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Karnal - Advocate Vishal Khurana

Advocate Vishal Khurana

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoKarnal District Court, Karnal
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Vishal Khurana completed his law in the year 2015 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Criminal, Cheque Bounce, Divorce, Civil, Motor Accident and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Vishal enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab & Haryana in 2015. He is a member of the Karnal Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : P/2019/2015
  • District Court, Karnal
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Karnal

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Vishal Khurana. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Vishal Khurana

Q: Wife not willing to give divorce, what to do ?

Hello, i am a Hindu Brahman guy. I have filed a Divorce case 2 years back. after that my wife logged 2 complaint i.e. at CAW Cell and another one of Domestic Violence. Both the cases are in process. After 1.5 years, I have started giving her 10,000/- on month basis as a maintenance charges. she is not willing to give divorce. Please help me to understand few facts. 1. Is this situation will remain same till the time she didn't agree? 2. Is there any law which i can peruse for further action in my favor. 3. Can i marry again (if there is any option)? Request you to please help! Thank You

Advocate Vishal Khurana answered
If you are living alone from that year when you filed divorce case then you can give an application for living with her.Because she will not agree for living with you.if you have proof of bad character of your wife then you can take a legal action against herif these complaints had been filed after filing your case then you can rescue

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Vishal Khurana

Can Advocate Vishal Khurana represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Vishal Khurana can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Vishal Khurana?

When you meet with Advocate Vishal Khurana for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Vishal Khurana?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Vishal Khurana, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Vishal Khurana?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Vishal Khurana, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Vishal Khurana?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Vishal Khurana regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Vishal Khurana?

The cost of hiring Advocate Vishal Khurana can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.