One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Karnal - Advocate Rajneesh Kumar

Advocate Rajneesh Kumar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.5 | 25+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Courts, Karnal
LawRato15 years Experience
Advocate Rajneesh Kumar
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Armed Forces Tribunal, Banking / Finance, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Corporate, Criminal, Customs & Central Excise, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Documentation, Family, Immigration, Insurance, International Law, Labour & Service, Landlord/Tenant, Medical Negligence, Motor Accident, Muslim Law, Property, R.T.I, Recovery, Startup, Supreme Court, Tax, Trademark & Copyright, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Rajneesh Kumar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Rajneesh provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents. Advocate Rajneesh enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab & Haryana in 2009. He is a member of the Bar Association of Karnal and Bar Association of Panipat. Enrollment Number : P/2599/2009
Advocate Rajneesh Kumar

  • District Court Yamuna Nagar (Jagadhri)
  • District Court, Jind
  • District Court, Kaithal
  • District Court, Karnal
  • District Court, Kurukshetra
  • District Court, Panipat
  • District Court, Rohtak
  • District Court, Sonepat
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Popular Reviews

Tarun Nebhnani - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Very friendly in call and good suggestion. understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process.
Over 3 months ago
Honey - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Very friendly & eager to help he is.
Over 3 months ago
Sakshi - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Sir ne bahot madad kari, hum duvidha me the fir lawrato ke through connect kra unse. Hamara matter ab solve ho gya hai. Dhanyawad sir.
Over 3 months ago
Manisha - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Loved this man's dedication towards his work. Very hardworking nd sensible person with apt knowledge of the legal world.
Over 3 months ago
kishore - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Lawrato suggested me this lawyer and my work was simplified the moment I used lawrato for my case. Highly satisfied with the service and legal advice. Thank you lawrato and Rajneesh sir
Over 3 months ago
Sumit - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was able to comprehend and handle my legal matter well with the assistance of the Advocate. I was steered in the proper direction
Over 3 months ago
Ravi kant prabhakar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I usually don't post a review but here I must admit, this man is very good at what he does. Highly recommend. 5/5 rating
Over 3 months ago
Vishal - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I am thankful to you sir, without your help my case would have been a mess. It was nice meeting a person like you.
Over 3 months ago
ronit shrivastava - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
He tries to get deep into the matters that he takes up and gives his 100%. Highly satisfied with his work.
Over 3 months ago
Dhananjay - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
He is a very good lawyer but one thing which I would specially like to mention about him was his personality and the way he spoke to his clients. Generous man with experience and affordable fees.
Over 3 months ago
Advocate Rajneesh Kumar

Questions Answered by Advocate Rajneesh Kumar

Q: I want help in my divorce case

I am 23 years old women . i have got married in 2018. but i am not happy in my marriage . i want divorce and my family is not supporting me . i want to file for divorce. what should i do . my husband is only just want physical relation with me and i dont know what should i do. before two years ago . i left my home without informing anyone and my father make a missing complaint for me. when police found me , they stated a statement from my side to the district meagistate and i stated that i want to live my life in my own way no one can force me to live in my in laws house or in my husbands house . can this statement help in my divorce case? plzz help me suggest me something.

Advocate Rajneesh Kumar answered
You may file a divorce petition before Court having Jurisdiction in your area. It's your wish wherever you want to live. You may also talk to your husband for filing divorce by mutual consent. You may get divorce by mutual consent easily and quickly .

Q: I want to ask whether I can claim my share in my grandfather's propert

Mere pad dada ne kuch jamin kharidi or be mar Gaye Bina koi vasihat likhe fir mere pad dada ke 5 bete or betiya the yani mere dada 5 bhai do behan the jinhone property ka batwara will ke dwara Kia jisne 2 behno ne sign kar Dia ke hame hamari property nai chahiye or fir 5 bhaiyon ne aapse batwara kar Lia legally ab unme se mere dada ne apne hisse ki property mere papa or ChaCha ke Naam kar di will ke dwara or mar Gaye ab mere papa ne us dada se Mili property ka motation b apne Naam Kara Lia hai toh ab kya mere papa chahe toh apne sari property jo dada se Mili or apni Niji sampatti jo unhone khud kharidi mere bhai ke Naam kar di hai will ke dwara toh kyunki Mai papa ke beti hu or married hu toh kya Mai kuch claim kar Sakti hu property mei

Advocate Rajneesh Kumar answered
There is equal right of daughter as of son. you may claim right in ancestral property but not in self acquired property. You may challenge th transfer deed in favor of your brother. The court may cancel the deed.

Q: Evidences not included in the proof of affidavit

Will the court allow to submit evidence if not marked earlier in the proof of affidavit

Advocate Rajneesh Kumar answered
if the case is in your evidence stage you may tender evidence by your simple statement without affidavit. If your evidence stage has been over then you may move application for additional evidence. Court may allow you to submit evidence.

Q: 498a justified or there is other way too to reach justice

My father in law tried to sexually harass me. Husband supported him. Mother in law taunted for dowry. Husband is a narcissist. I filed a women cell complain about his father's incident so that if anything happens again, i have proof. Husband than filed for divorce, fake case of theft regarding her mother's gold against me. I have filed 125crpc. They r refusing to return my stridhan & only offering me 4lacs. Lawyers r saying that 498a is necessary to pressurize them to agree for settlement, but i dont have proofs for it & it was not serious upto the mark of dowry death. Is it ok to file for 498a? Or i have other option too to make them ready to pay 15lacs? Is 15lacs amount ok? if they have net worth between 1.2cr-1.5cr. Only son of father. Yearly package 14lacs. Father government job. I am unemployed with no assets. I lived for 2months with my husband as his father was not correc

Advocate Rajneesh Kumar answered
You should lodge fir under section 498a, 406, and 354 as well. This is the right way to deal with the matter. You may file maintenance petition under section 125 Cr. pc. or complaint under domestic violence act

Q: Transfer deed in favour of legally adopted son in haryana

my mother is never married and she had adopted me from her brother through registered adoption deed. she wants to transfer her immovable property on my name through transfer deed without stamp duty as stamp duty on transfer deed is exempted in Haryana for blood relations. my queries are as follows: 1) is adopted son also comes in category of blood relations and is transfer deed without stamp duty is possible in case of legally adopted son? 2) is such transfer deed valid on plain paper or some non judicial stamp required? regards

Advocate Rajneesh Kumar answered
Adopted son also can take benefit of exemption from stamp duty on transfer deed.Such transfer must be through a registered relinquishment deed.Transfer by a simple paper or stamp paper is not valid.If your mother wants to execute a will in your favour then it may be written upon a simple or stamp paper witnessed by two persons.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Rajneesh Kumar

Can Advocate Rajneesh Kumar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Rajneesh Kumar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Rajneesh Kumar?

When you meet with Advocate Rajneesh Kumar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Rajneesh Kumar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Rajneesh Kumar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Rajneesh Kumar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Rajneesh Kumar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Rajneesh Kumar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Rajneesh Kumar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Rajneesh Kumar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Rajneesh Kumar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.

Advocate Rajneesh Kumar