One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bilaspur - Advocate Virendra Janardan

Advocate Virendra Janardan

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
Bodri, Bilaspur
10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Labour & Service, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Virendra Janardan has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 10 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Virendra Janardan's office is in Bodri, Bilaspur.
  • Bilaspur High Court, Chhattisgarh

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bilaspur

Questions Answered by Advocate Virendra Janardan Milk delivery boy ran away with the motorcycle and containers Legal procedure for obtaining divorce