One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Raipur - Advocate Vinod Pradhan

Advocate Vinod Pradhan

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoShankar Nagar, Raipur
LawRato13 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Motor Accident, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Vinod Pradhan has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 13 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Vinod Pradhan's office is in Shankar Nagar, Raipur.

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Raipur

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Vinod Pradhan. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Vinod Pradhan anticipatory bail in 498A got dismissed from session court Legal remedy in case of stray cats being killed by neighbours