One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Visakhapatnam - Advocate Vijaya Bhaskar Siripanda

Advocate Vijaya Bhaskar Siripanda

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoVuda colony, Visakhapatnam
LawRato7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Labour & Service
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Telugu
Advocate Vijaya Bhaskar Siripanda completed his law in the year 2016 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Criminal, Labour & Service, Civil and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Vijaya enrolled with the Bar Council of Andhra Pradesh in 2016. He is a member of the Bar Association of Visakhapatnam.

Enrollment Number : AP/2342/2016

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Visakhapatnam

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Vijaya Bhaskar Siripanda. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Vijaya Bhaskar Siripanda

Q: What to do if builder using cheap materials in construction ?

builder useing very chief quality materials i adjusted on every thing first he told me 1000sft flat 900 plinth area remaining common area but we register with 800sft only that time i asked he promised to marble instead of tiles but he did not give marble at wash area and store room he promised main door is take wood but he given very poor wood main door i am not satiesfied with his work so please give me guide construction is totally very poor construction

Advocate Vijaya Bhaskar Siripanda answered
You have any agreement and specific conditions for construction of flat. If u have problem with quality, you may complaint local municipality for non issue completion certificate and file a case at consumer forum for deficiency of services...

Q: Can a case be filed against university for not providing facilities

I am a student of Icfai Business School,Hyderabad,pursuing my under graduation BBA ,final year.The fess of the college per semester(4 months) is Rs.90,000/- that is Rs.1,80,000 a year (excluding transport fees).First 2 years were good.We had very big and comfortable rooms but this year due to intake of many students, our batch has been shifted to another building. This building is very far and also is not meant to have classes.They arranged single chairs with a wooden board to write as a support. Classrooms are very small. There is no signal which is a major issue.It's been more than six weeks, we still don't have wi-fi. Even after talking to the management, they refuse to change the building but will provide wi-fi and Air Conditioners. The point is college is not providing the facilities they should be providing for such a huge amount of fees.I don't want to pay huge amount to go and sit in that building.Either the building must be changed or the fees must be reduced.What can be done?

Advocate Vijaya Bhaskar Siripanda answered
YOU can file consumer case for Deficiency of Service against your Education service provider . But you must submit icfai and your agreed conditions and what he promised in writing the services at the time of admission. if your service provider failed to provide some services against your agreement. You may approach Consumer Forum and you must submit complaint with evidence along witness of your classmates and scientific evidence like photos and videos most preferably. most of the cases the educational society not provide any agreement. if any brochure is there it may help you.

Q: My step mother mentioned as nominee will we get any share father dead

My father expired suddenly,we are first wife daughters ,at my childhood my mother expired ,my father got married to another she is now step mother she is father insurance policies nominee mentioned as my step mother did we get any share as a legal succession certificate is mandatory to get share in insurance even nominee is mentioned plz advise sir...

Advocate Vijaya Bhaskar Siripanda answered
Nominee is not a legal heir and who is having succession rights they will claim insurance with help of court order and they will win. Insurance policy one option is there "Married Women Protection Act" can be linked to life insurance and once a life insurance is linked to Married Women Protection Act then it comes under the control of a trust and no creditor or nominee can get their hands on it. Generally the spouse links his life insurance to the Married Women Protection Act so that in the event of his death, his wife is financially secure.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Vijaya Bhaskar Siripanda

Can Advocate Vijaya Bhaskar Siripanda represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Vijaya Bhaskar Siripanda can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Vijaya Bhaskar Siripanda?

When you meet with Advocate Vijaya Bhaskar Siripanda for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Vijaya Bhaskar Siripanda?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Vijaya Bhaskar Siripanda, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Vijaya Bhaskar Siripanda?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Vijaya Bhaskar Siripanda, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Vijaya Bhaskar Siripanda?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Vijaya Bhaskar Siripanda regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Vijaya Bhaskar Siripanda?

The cost of hiring Advocate Vijaya Bhaskar Siripanda can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.