One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Visakhapatnam - Advocate Vajrapu Manavallayya

Advocate Vajrapu Manavallayya

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.8 | 100+ user ratings
LawRatoPeddawaltair, Visakhapatnam
LawRato13 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Armed Forces Tribunal, Banking / Finance, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Corporate, Court Marriage, Criminal, Customs & Central Excise, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, GST, High Court, Immigration, Insurance, International Law, Labour & Service, Landlord/Tenant, Media and Entertainment, Medical Negligence, Motor Accident, Muslim Law, NCLT, Patent, Property, R.T.I, Recovery, RERA, Startup, Succession Certificate, Supreme Court, Tax, Trademark & Copyright, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Telugu
Advocate Vajrapu Manavallayya has been practicing in Visakhapatnam (AP) and handling cases along with a good team of specialised legal professionals with highly result-oriented approach, both professionally and ethically in handling Civil matters (Properties, Apartments, Lands, Leases, Sale Deeds, Succession, Injunction Orders, etc.), Criminal matters (Anticipatory Bails, Thefts, Forgeries, Trespasses, Breach of Trust, Sexual offences, Murder, etc.) Consumer, Cheque Bounce, Family (Divorce, Maintenance, Domestic Violence) Motor Accident, Labour & Industrial Laws, DRT, Arbitration, Lok Adalats, drafting and vetting of various agreements, wills, documents, affidavits, etc.

Before starting his career as an Advocate Vajrapu Manavallayya has a vast professional/Legal work experience of 25 years in leading business group companies. There he has handled Civil, Criminal, Consumer, Cheque Bounce, Family, Motor Accident, Labour & Industrial Laws, Revenue, DRT, Arbitration, Lok Adalats, Appeals, Revisions, Writ Petitions, etc.

Now, as a practicing Advocate for many years, he has developed a very good team of experts in respective branches. He is handling cases in Local Civil & Criminal Courts & District & Sessions Courts, Forums, Tribunals, Commissions, (Appeals, Revisions & Writ Petitions) before HC of AP.

Advocate Vajrapu Manavallayya himself enrolled with the Bar Council of Andhra Pradesh in 2010. He is a member of the Visakhapatnam Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : AP/3520/2010

  • Amaravati High Court, Andhra Pradesh,
  • Civil & Magistrate Courts, Visakhapatnam,
  • Debt Recovery Tribunal (DRT), Visakhapatnam,
  • District & Sessions Courts, Visakhapatnam,
  • District Court, Visakhapatnam,
  • Family Court, Visakhapatnam,
  • Industrial Tribunal-cum-Labour Court, Visakhapatnam,
  • State Commission, Vijayawada

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Vajrapu Manavallayya

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

Raghu - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
was guide into taking the right path set by Adv.Vajrapu Manavallayya...
1 week ago
Noothigattu sa - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Very friendly in call and good suggestion. understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process.
2 weeks ago
RAGHURAM PEETHAMBARAM - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The office team is very great and their soft skills need appreciation. Quick responses and easy communication.
2 weeks ago
Raj - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyers advice in mine legal matter is quite beneficialy..!
2 months ago
Varalakshmi - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer guide me in deciding what path i would be best for me by putting things in correct path...
2 months ago
D SRINIVASARAO - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Recently connected with him for a case and it has been wonderful working with him. Very soft spoken man.
2 months ago
Baskaran - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Loved this man's dedication towards his work. Very hardworking nd sensible person with apt knowledge of the legal world.
1 week ago
Vijay Srinivas - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Lawrato suggested me this lawyer and my work was simplified the moment I used lawrato for my case. Highly satisfied with the service and legal advice. Thank you lawrato and Vajrapu sir.
1 month ago
Satish - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was able to comprehend and handle my legal matter well with the assistance of the Advocate. I was steered in the proper direction
1 week ago
D.Venkata Rao - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I usually don't post a review but here I must admit, this man is very good at what he does. Highly recommend. 5/5 rating
2 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Vajrapu Manavallayya

Q: wrongly diagnosis but not treated

my wife aged 35 years was admitted in a hospital for treatment. the doctors advised a test (diagnose) and refer a diagnosis centre for diagnose. the centre was wrongly diagnosed. the admitted hospital also wrongly diagnosed. basing on the wrong reports they are ready for operation before they going to operation they are explained things after the operation to me and my family members that the operation is a serious type and the patient may be died while operation or after some days later. then we are not believed the doctors. she ( patient) was shifted to the another hospital. they are clarified that the diagnosed reports are wrong. she (patient) has a small problem. they are done the small surgery now she is healthy. my question is, can i file a case in consumer court for compensation on both the hospital and diagnosis centre, for wrongly diagnosis and mental agony and hardship, OR not. please refer some cases its related.

Advocate Vajrapu Manavallayya answered
yes. you can file, but with full clarity of reports and expert opinion stating that the diagnosed report Is false. however, the hospital take defence of lab report. for filing this complaint, take the guidance of medical experts in that filed to substantiate your case.

Q: Problem With Fake 498( A ) case

My Wife Ready To File a 498 ( A ) case against me & My Entire Family Too .... What Should I Do ? Help Me To Get Out From This Problem ?

Advocate Vajrapu Manavallayya answered
if she files complaint before the police station, they will call you and all your family members against whom she filed. may please explain the situation and reasons for filing fake complaint. however the police do not listen to you and register FIR. you may obtain station bail and contest before Court.

Q: Supreme court ,final hearing date postponement ..................

How can we postpone final hearing date in supreme court if India.

Advocate Vajrapu Manavallayya answered
with decent grounds to be putforth by your advocate to impress upon the honourable judges of Supreme Court . the rival party may also contest for your plea. your advocate to prepare himself to show your proposal.

Q: One house related issue it has notary we want to register

Government has given one house some years ago but we have notary for it how to register that house

Advocate Vajrapu Manavallayya answered
government issued property can be registered with proper justification for the delay mainly finance or illiteracy etc, if there is no time frame in the government allowed order. may please contact an Advocate or documents writer for further guidance. or if you can share the document I can guide you suitably.

Q: My husband filed divorce case in Bangalore. And I stay in hyd with my parents. Now we filed case in

My husband filed divorce case in Bangalore. And I stay in hyd with my parents. Now we filed case in supreme Court for the transfer from Bangalore to Hyderabad. Now my lawyer from Delhi says I need to come to Delhi and petitioner also to sort out issue in Delhi only. I don't want to go Delhi. I'm happy if it is happening in hyd. Please help me on this.

Advocate Vajrapu Manavallayya answered
I understand that transfer petition already filed before Supreme Court. now the Supreme Court has to pass direction as per records and law. I think you need not go to Delhi to sort out the issue. may please recheck with your advocate to meet him at Delhi for sorting out.


Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Vajrapu Manavallayya

Can Advocate Vajrapu Manavallayya represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Vajrapu Manavallayya can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Vajrapu Manavallayya?

When you meet with Advocate Vajrapu Manavallayya for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Vajrapu Manavallayya?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Vajrapu Manavallayya, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Vajrapu Manavallayya?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Vajrapu Manavallayya, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Vajrapu Manavallayya?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Vajrapu Manavallayya regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Vajrapu Manavallayya?

The cost of hiring Advocate Vajrapu Manavallayya can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.