Advocates & Lawyers in Raipur - Advocate Sumedha Tiwari

Advocate Sumedha Tiwari

  Baraipara, Raipur

 Experience: 7 years

No Ratings
5+ Consults
  • Cheque Bounce
  • Criminal
  • Divorce
  • Insurance
  • Motor Accident
  • Civil

Advocate Sumedha Tiwari has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sumedha provides services in various fields of Insurance Matters, Criminal Matters, Civil Matters, Motor Accident Related Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sumedha enrolled with the Bar Council of Chhattisgarh in 2010. She is the member of the Bar Association of Raipur.

Enrollment Number : CG/887/2010

Language(s) Spoken by Advocate Sumedha Tiwari: English, Hindi

Practice Areas

  • Cheque Bounce
  • Criminal
  • Divorce
  • Insurance
  • Motor Accident
  • Civil


  • District Court, Raipur


  • MON 11:00 AM - 05:00 PM
  • TUE 11:00 AM - 05:00 PM
  • WED 11:00 AM - 05:00 PM
  • THU 11:00 AM - 05:00 PM
  • FRI 11:00 AM - 05:00 PM
  • SAT 11:00 AM - 05:00 PM

Book Consultation With Advocate Sumedha Tiwari

Phone Consultation

30 Min phone consult

Rs. 700/-

Offer Price: Rs. 499/-

Consult Now

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting

Rs. 1250/-

Offer Price: Rs. 499/-

Consult Now

Consultation by Email

Legal advice by email

Rs. 2200/-

Consult Now

User Reviews for Advocate Sumedha Tiwari

Be the first one to write a review.

Write Your Review

Send Enquiry for Advocate Sumedha Tiwari

Fill in your details and Advocate Sumedha Tiwari will get back to you shortly.

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly