One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Noida - Advocate Sumedha Sharma

Advocate Sumedha Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.9 | 25+ user ratings
LawRatoSector 70, Noida
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Corporate, Court Marriage, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, Media and Entertainment, Recovery, Startup, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Sumedha Sharma completed her law in the year 2014 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Cheque Bounce, Divorce, Family, Consumer Court, Wills/Trusts and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sumedha enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab & Haryana in 2014. She is a member of the Punjab & Haryana Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : P/1560/2014
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Gautam Budh Nagar
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Surajpur Greater Noida

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Noida

Popular Reviews

Anonymous User - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Your services is very helping. Instantly support from your side. Thank you.!
Over 3 months ago
Mazhar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Very good.
Over 3 months ago
Hukamchand choudhary - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Thanks sumedha ji you are the superb... i personally recommend to all of the persons who required lawyer..
Over 3 months ago
Swati - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Sumedha Sharma aids me in resolving my legal matter so successfuly.
Over 3 months ago
Bikram - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
still getting guidance and planning to take actions in sometime also!
Over 3 months ago
Arnab - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
No one contacted me...
Over 3 months ago
zeaul - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I, was offered the right advices which helps me in my legal issue.
Over 3 months ago
Amit Sharma - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
He is very courteous and attentive. The solution suggested was constructive and custom suited to us.
Over 3 months ago
Sonal Singhal - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
He has given me right direction for the divorce case where my previous lawyer didn't work out well .. he is not money minded lawyer he will think of the party's situation and guide accordingly .. I had come to know he is loyal to his work even when opposite party try to convince in any form he is true to his clients. . It's hard to see loyal trustworthy
Over 3 months ago
Gaurav Sharma. - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
He explained all the details very clearly and heard my concern and provided me the right solution. I was under pressure when I called him but after his guidance I'm a bit relieved now. Thanks again to him.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Sumedha Sharma

Q: How to prove spouses living separately for a mutual consent divorce

Husband and wife living under the same house, however in different rooms, with no physical relation between themselves. Is it evident enough to prove they have been living separately. How to prove it in the court

Advocate Sumedha Sharma answered
the mandatory condition " Living separately " connotes not living like Husband and Wife. it has no reference to place of living. The parties may live under the same roof and yet they may not be living as husband and wife. The parties should have no desire to perform marital obligaton

Q: My husband notbready to leave our house which is owned by me (wife)

I m planning to file a divorce since my husband hasnt worked in years and doesnt want any babies and is abusive with anger issues. We currently live in the house which was bought by me and i pay its EMIs as well( is registered on my name) . I have asked him several.times to leave as he fights n abuses me almost everyday but he doesnt leave. My query..if i file a divorce can he still continue to stay in my house or can i then legally ask him to leave?

Advocate Sumedha Sharma answered
In this scenario you Can file an application under the Domestic Violence act against your husband for residence orders where in the court can order for eviction of your property by the Husband.The court may also impose any additional conditions or pass any other direction which he may deem reasonably necessary to protect or to provide for the safety of you or your children.You can further report the incidence of domestic violence to any nearest police station, after filng an application under the domestic violence act the court may also direct any officer of the nearest police station to give protection to the aggrieved person or to assist her or the person making an application on her behalf in the implementation of the order.Further you can file divorce on grounds of cruelty

Q: Got married onRs 100 stamp paper without getting divorce from first

A Hindu man has married a Muslim woman without getting divorce from his first wife.Case u/s 498,406,DV act and divorce are pending in session court. Marriage is done on a notarized 100 rs stamp paper (Titled - IKRARNAMA VIVAH). What action can first wife take based on that document.

Advocate Sumedha Sharma answered
The marriage has been registered on a notarized 100rs stamp paper,The first action that a woman shall make in this scenario is to make a complint to the nearest Mahila Thanaor the woman commission against the Husband for immediate relief.

Q: Family not letting the family of son move back in after separation

Sir, Me and my husband or humara 14 months old baby boy separate rehte hain family se alag rented house me. Husband ki family me mere husband ke parents or husband ke elder brother or unki wife or two daughters hain, ye sab sath me hi hain. Hum log shaadi ke 3-4 months baad hi separate ho gaye thei family issues ki wajah se. Now we r facing financial prblms, and we r helpless. Now we want to go back there again, but they r refusing. Now what we can do legally pls, advice us.

Advocate Sumedha Sharma answered
Dear ma'am, As per a recent Judgement of Delhi High Court a son irrespective of his marital status, has no right to live in the self acquired house of his parents and can only reside their after their due permission.However if the house is an ancestral property of a Hindu Joint Family which has been transferred to the father under the Hindu Succession act the the son is rightly entitled to reside in the house. So if it is an ancestral property we can file a partition suit .

Q: In case of incapacity to pay, how will the complainant be compensated?

My question is that if an order is passed by a trial court u/s 138 NI Act that the defendant gets punishment of jail term (imprisonment) for 1 year and a fine of 5 Lac rupees, out of which 4 Lacs will be paid to plaintiff. In case, if he is unable to pay the fine of Rs 5 Lacs, then his jail term will be exceeded by 6 months. I want to know, that if defendant doesn't pay the fine and completes the extra 6 months jail term, then do i have any remedy for getting the money back ?

Advocate Sumedha Sharma answered
An application for attachment of property under the civil procedure code or section 60 of the Negotiable instrument act of the property of the defendant can be put before the court and thereby compensated

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sumedha Sharma

Can Advocate Sumedha Sharma represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sumedha Sharma can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sumedha Sharma?

When you meet with Advocate Sumedha Sharma for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sumedha Sharma?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sumedha Sharma, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sumedha Sharma?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sumedha Sharma, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sumedha Sharma?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sumedha Sharma regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sumedha Sharma?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sumedha Sharma can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.