One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jamshedpur - Advocate Suman Kumar

Advocate Suman Kumar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoNew Baradwari, Jamshedpur
LawRato14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Corporate, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Media and Entertainment, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Suman Kumar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result-oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Suman provides services in the various field of Family, Property, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Corporate and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Suman enrolled with the Bar Council of Jharkhand in 2010. He is a member of the Jamshedpur Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : JH/248/2010
  • District Court, Jamshedpur

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Jamshedpur

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Suman Kumar. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Suman Kumar

Q: Can father reclaim the property which he had taken in the name of son

My father had taken a property on his elder son name at that time he was not minor.Now government is buying this property and process will be done in 3 months and my elder brother is denying to give even a single penny. So can my father interfere and either can he reclaim for the property or can he put it under dispute so no brother can get the money in worst case please advice

Advocate Suman Kumar answered
Yes he can but he has to prove that it was his self acquired property and also please mention the mode of transfer whether he gifted his property to his elder son through a registered gift deed or tranferred his property through a registerd sale deed?

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Suman Kumar

Can Advocate Suman Kumar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Suman Kumar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Suman Kumar?

When you meet with Advocate Suman Kumar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Suman Kumar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Suman Kumar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Suman Kumar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Suman Kumar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Suman Kumar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Suman Kumar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Suman Kumar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Suman Kumar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.