One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Hisar - Advocate Shubham Sharma

Advocate Shubham Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict and Sessions Court, Hisar
LawRato4 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Documentation, Labour & Service, Landlord/Tenant
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Shubham Sharma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • District Court, Fatehabad
  • District Court, Hisar
  • District Court, Sirsa

Popular Reviews

Anjali - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
He is very polite and listens very patiently. After seeing all the documents, he suggested me the right path to follow. I would recommend him to all. Thank you Shubham. All the best. :)
1 week ago
Krishan Kumar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Shubham Sharma understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process.
1 month ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Shubham Sharma


Paid 3 lakh for my good to a shopkeeper , he didn't provided me with good and now is not returning my money and its been 1 year

Advocate Shubham Sharma answered
We need more detail to guide you appropriately on this matter. As the information provided by you is not sufficient. Please provide firther information like how did you make the payment mode of payment, is there any written agreement between you two , any exchange of messages or emails. And further more.

Q: 65 b form for electronic evidence

Pub prosecutor did not advise that 65 b for electronic evidence be given now case at defence evidence can it be given now

Advocate Shubham Sharma answered
Yea you can file an misc application during the proceedings to put the 65-b certificate on file. It is a part of procedural formality you can place it on record before the pronouncement of final judgement. Supreme court has also made this clear on this view point.

Q: Want this relationship to work. Don't want divorce

We r havng disputes his family is abusing me.he abusing n disrespecting me,said me to leave d house Everyday he jst shouts gts angry on me nt allowing to b wid my kids He called my brother n told take her away she is useless destroying my house n kids. He questioned my character self respect.My family took me n his sister tuk d kids somewhere as we were in discussion.Now he has blckd my calls nt respndng to my calls nt connecting me wid my kids n sayng k who told u to leave d kids who told to go

Advocate Shubham Sharma answered
You can avail various recourse for your issues. For cruelty you can file complaint against the person doing so in your concerned thana. You can file for issuing the direction from the court to your husband to allow you to meet your children. You can also send the legal notice to either to make good on their part pr else you will initiate legal proceedings against them.

Q: Sir my husband has my pics with my ex . He is showing pic to all peopl

My husband has voice recording and pics with my ex . Now he is showing pic to all people and defaming me firstly he asks for money for deletion the photo When i not give he defame me in my vilage His family also defame me with help of pics

Advocate Shubham Sharma answered
You can report the matter to police. And initiate legal proceedings against him. File a complaint before concerned thana of police station. For more help get in touch with one of my matrimonial expert lawyer

Q: Issue of Drink and Drive challan

I was recently issued a drink and drive challana and wanted to know what next steps are required to be taken from my end

Advocate Shubham Sharma answered
You can pay the fined amount to the challan window in you district. Or else wait till the challan go to court then you will be summoned yo court and pay the fine there. Court will charge you less amount than the challan window there you can also make requedt before judge.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Shubham Sharma

Can Advocate Shubham Sharma represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Shubham Sharma can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Shubham Sharma?

When you meet with Advocate Shubham Sharma for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Shubham Sharma?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Shubham Sharma, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Shubham Sharma?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Shubham Sharma, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Shubham Sharma?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Shubham Sharma regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Shubham Sharma?

The cost of hiring Advocate Shubham Sharma can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.