One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bijnor - Advocate Sheeraz Rais Khan

Advocate Sheeraz Rais Khan

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoC-90, Civil Court, Bijnor
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Motor Accident, Muslim Law
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Sheeraz Rais Khan has a well rounded practice and has handled matters before a majority of Courts and forums in the District Courts in Allahabad, Meerut and Bijnor. He is proficient in a multitude of practice areas including Matrimonial, Divorce Litigations, Dowry Demand & complex issues of cruelty against married women's, Civil, Criminal, Property, Consumer matters Drafting and vetting of various agreements & Motor Accident Claims in Bijnor.
He is also very proficient in handling divorce and family disputes in original as well as appellate side to achieve excellent results for his clients. He is known for handling such matters with sensitivity and digilence in clients favour. He has managed to finish matrimonial court cases in span of less than one year.
He has extensive knowledge and expertise in criminal law and has appeared in a variety of criminal matters in Distt Bijnor.
Advocate S.R. Khan ensures that the client is best advised & helped on every possible aspect of their issue.
He also provides legal help to the renowned companies as Penal Advocate and Legal Advisor.
In doing so he has become proficient in his multitude of practice areas.
Advocate S.R. Khan is associated with the SR Khan Associates, where all of the members are proficient in their fields for providing fast legal aid for quick satisfactory information to clients.
Advocate Sheeraz Rais Khan enrolled with the Bar Council of UP in 2015.

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bijnor

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Sheeraz Rais Khan. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Sheeraz Rais Khan

Q: Injunction In Matrimonial Home

How to get injunction in matrimonial home while staying there in 2-3 days so that they can't throw me out

Advocate Sheeraz Rais Khan answered
an injunction can be issued to restrain a Hindu husband or wife from contracting a second marriage during the subsistence of the first. The conviction of the husband under Sec. 494, I.P.C. will not be of any comfort to the wife.

Q: Divorce & extra marital affair

Me and my wife are living separately since 1.3 years now also without getting physical too since same tenure. We are already going through divorce case. I got engaged to a girl but my divorce is still pending. Is this a punishable offense. I have just done engagement not marriage.

Advocate Sheeraz Rais Khan answered
please open that's in what category of personal laws u come i.e. hindu marriage acts or muslim laws, whatever but remarriage is punishable while having a living spouse living seperately. so first come to the final stage of your divorce petition. until that u can hold your second marriage.

Q: I have a FIR against 323,504,506 . Plz read following msgs . I'm very

Sir I'm preparing for the govt job and I have qualified for a govt job. I have a case against 323,504,506. Is there any problem with police verification can occur ??My job will secure or not. Plz reply

Advocate Sheeraz Rais Khan answered
before going to the final appointment u have to give a affidavit that u have or do not have any criminal proceedings on u, so u must not hide that case from the panel. It's may not affect if u opens that resulting the decision of your case then may affect.

Q: Can I take any action on a divorced woman

I am Hindu.My husband had a love affair with a girl before our marriage.They broke up with some reason.after so many years they came into contact and at that time she is married with another person and had a child.Due to some differences with her husband she made an agreement with my husband to have a child with him and told that she will never come into his life.our marriage was happened and she kept calm at that time even though she is having a 7 months Baby.later she got divorced with her husband and now she is coming into our lives and asking my husband to tie knot to husband doesnt want to leave me and my both kids.can i take any leagal action against her ?

Advocate Sheeraz Rais Khan answered
you please first collect certain proofs that your husband is in illegal relationship with her, then u have option to lodge complaint against your husband for his extra marital affairs. it is the offence of adultery. You can also file domestic violence case against your husband. thnx

Q: Harassing me for money me me me me me me me me me

My marriage is going to dissolve by mutual consent.It is written in the petition that no side of the parties will claim for anything but after the compromise was filed and approved in the court ,the boy party is asking me to give money which they have deposited in the bank bcos the account is in my name and they have papers.This was done on purpose after his parents were present at the time of compromise and now they in a way are free of charges.wht shud I do? Still I have 1 installment of alimony which has be paid by the boy party.

Advocate Sheeraz Rais Khan answered
while your settling it mutually, so Negotiations between parties are required to abide by the terms of such agreements u both filed and agreed. Some contracts include requirements, such as the time to complete the contractual obligations, breaking any of results breach of that.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sheeraz Rais Khan

Can Advocate Sheeraz Rais Khan represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sheeraz Rais Khan can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sheeraz Rais Khan?

When you meet with Advocate Sheeraz Rais Khan for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sheeraz Rais Khan?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sheeraz Rais Khan, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sheeraz Rais Khan?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sheeraz Rais Khan, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sheeraz Rais Khan?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sheeraz Rais Khan regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sheeraz Rais Khan?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sheeraz Rais Khan can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.