One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Visakhapatnam - Advocate Sheik Madeena Valli

Advocate Sheik Madeena Valli

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.5 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoAkkayyapalem, Visakhapatnam
LawRato21 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Labour & Service, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Telugu
Advocate Sheik Madeena Valli has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Valli provides services in various field of Property, Criminal, Consumer, Family, Labor & Service and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Valli enrolled with the Bar Council of Andra Pradesh in 2002. He is a member of the Bar Association of Vishakapatnam.

Enrollment Number : AP/2100/2002

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Visakhapatnam

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Sheik Madeena Valli. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Sheik Madeena Valli

Q: Gave her laptop to ex-boyfriend who is not returning it back

I have the all bill receipts and call conversations in which he is telling that he would return it soon.But he is not giving it back.can I go with any legal proceedings?

Advocate Sheik Madeena Valli answered
Yes, you can go with legal proceedings. If you have proper bill receipts of the said laptop, then you can initiate legal proceedings against him for getting your laptop back. Keep the bill receipts and call records in safe.

Q: I am in love with a major girl but I am a minor Can I marry her

 I'm loving a girl who is older than me,for me age is 16 and she's age is 18 .their parents decided to marry her so she told to parents that she is loving me.they called me to their house and said go and get your parents if i not bring they said they will with a another person .but I'm a minor so i told them I'm not major then how can i marry her for that they said if your parents and our family will support then no one can judge you by their support can i marry in that age plz advise me

Advocate Sheik Madeena Valli answered
As you are Minor you cannot marry and for getting married you should be 22 years old. The marriage of minor is not valid and therefore, you convince them about the same and made them wait until you attain 22 years.

Q: How to file Consumer Court complain against bad quality products

Hi I purchased the table tennis bat for 5500. When I played table tennis for the first time the rubber got broke into pieces from corner. Looks like they gave duplicate rubber. I visited their showroom and reported the issue. .They said will send the rubber to factory for finding ms and get back to me in a day. Since then they are just postponing it and when I said on phone I will show you guys....For this delay ...on Saturday now when i called today they're saying as you said on other day . You will show us...that's why they're not willing to replace it. They're blackmailing me and also looking for reasons not to replace the rubber on the bat. More than business people these people looks like blackmailers. I want to take legal action against them. Please advise Thanks.

Advocate Sheik Madeena Valli answered
you have every right to approach the consumer forum and can file consumer case for the loss caused to you because of their deficiency of service and you will get the problem resolved and you will also get the damages for the loss caused to you.

Q: husband not staying with me & not ready to give divorce what can i do.

My husband is not living with me. Is there anyway I can bring him to me or I can move to him legally. Our elders have tried everything, he doesn't want to give divorce neither wants to stay with me. Please suggest.

Advocate Sheik Madeena Valli answered
you have every right to file a case before the concerned Family Court for getting direction either to join with your husband or for getting maintenance from him, apart from this there are other criminal laws are also there for getting solution to your problem,

Q: can i register my property to my son who is a US citizen

After my father expiry , we bought a land of 500 sq.yards and put the property on my name and my mothers mother now gaveup her share and the property is on my name.Now my brother is asking for a share on that property.(at the time of property purchase the cost was 5 lakhs and now it is 5 crore).he was given some cash at that time and I took the property).Now I would like to save my property.Does he has any right on this property ?my son is a US citizen.(12yrs old).can I register my property (which is on my name ) on my son's name?.can my brother challenge this in the court? plz help

Advocate Sheik Madeena Valli answered
as the property purchased on your name and your mother name, your brother has no any right over the property. As your mother already gaveup her share not your became the title holder of the entire property. Your brother has no any right to ask for share in that property....

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sheik Madeena Valli

Can Advocate Sheik Madeena Valli represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sheik Madeena Valli can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sheik Madeena Valli?

When you meet with Advocate Sheik Madeena Valli for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sheik Madeena Valli?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sheik Madeena Valli, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sheik Madeena Valli?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sheik Madeena Valli, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sheik Madeena Valli?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sheik Madeena Valli regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sheik Madeena Valli?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sheik Madeena Valli can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.