One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Raipur - Advocate Sharad Mishra

Advocate Sharad Mishra

LawRato Verified
LawRato 1.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoGeetanjali Nagar, Raipur
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Customs & Central Excise, Divorce, GST, High Court, Labour & Service, Property, RERA
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Sharad Mishra has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sharad provides services in various field of labour and service laws, criminal laws, central excise and customs cases, property related matters, arbitration matters related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sharad enrolled with the Bar Council of Chattisgarh in 2015. He is a member of the Chattisgarh Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : CG/299/2015
  • Bilaspur High Court, Chhattisgarh
  • District Court, Bilaspur
  • District Court, Raipur

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Raipur

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Sharad Mishra. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Sharad Mishra

Q: how to find a person against whom i have filed fir u/s 420

a mutation document in the name of a person is created who is not in existence say mr a thereafter by way of pawer of attroney other person say b purchased the property . police is not taking action against b it says crime is done by a . I have filed fir against both a and b u/s 420. two years have passed. police is not doing any thing. what remedy i have.

Advocate Sharad Mishra answered
You can approach the concerned Magistrate under section 156(3) of criminal procedure code for registration of FIR and / or you can also move a writ petition before the High Court against inaction on the part of police authorities.

Q: Property owner name changed in land records with telling us what to do

Query: sir, there is a property in the joint name of my father and uncle, now we found out that in land record the owners name is changed secretly . We have all old record with us,please tell us the steps to follow.

Advocate Sharad Mishra answered
You have to file objection before the competent authority against change in name and thereafter you have to prefer a civil case.. Plus, you can also go for criminal case as they have deliberately cheated you and committed fraud..

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sharad Mishra

Can Advocate Sharad Mishra represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sharad Mishra can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sharad Mishra?

When you meet with Advocate Sharad Mishra for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sharad Mishra?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sharad Mishra, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sharad Mishra?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sharad Mishra, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sharad Mishra?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sharad Mishra regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sharad Mishra?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sharad Mishra can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.