One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bilaspur - Advocate Shantanu Shende

Advocate Shantanu Shende

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRato1st floor, KURMI BHAVAN PLAZA, Bilaspur
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Family, Property, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Shantanu Shende completed his law in the year 2016 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is Cheque Bounce, Civil, Banking / Finance, Family matters, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Tax, GST, Divorce and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Shantanu enrolled with the Bar Council of Chhattisgarh in 2015.

Enrollment Number : CG/252/2015
  • Bilaspur High Court, Chhattisgarh
  • District Court & Sessions Court, Raipur
  • District Court, Bilaspur

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bilaspur

Popular Reviews

Aakanksha - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Shantanu Shende

Q: मेरे घर के किनारे अवैध नाली निर्माण किया गया है l

मेरे पड़ोसियों ने मेरे घर की दीवार के किनारे में ही लड़ झगड़ कर 10 साल पहले अवैध नाली निर्माण किया है, जिसकी वजह से मेरे घर की नीव खराब हो गई है l अब मैं घर तुड़वा कर नया घर बनाना चाहता हूं लेकिन नाली हटाने की बात कहने पर लड़ाई शुरू कर देते हैं l मुझे क्या करना चाहिए कृपया मार्गदर्शन दें l

Advocate Shantanu Shende answered
naali bnana nagar nigam ka kam hai , aapke ghar k nakshe k hisab se ghar bnwaye agar dikkat ho to nagar nigam and tehsil mai cimplaint kar skte hain, aapke problem ka solution ho jayga contact kar le apne saare documents or location ki photo k sath

Q: My Brother has done financial fraud and has been booked under IPC 420

My brother has been booked under IPC 420 for cheating a girl and taking money of total amount Rs 3 Lakh 50 thousand. Both of them met each other on Facebook and became friends. He told her that he is an Income tax officer and he will help her to get job in Income Tax department for that she had need to give money to him. So the girl transferred the amount in the span of 3 months. After giving money she asked my brother but he started ignoring his calls and messages. So she registered an FIR against him of fraud. Now he is in jail under remand. But we want to take him out. Financially we are also not in good situation. My father is a retired servant. Kindly guide us the path.

Advocate Shantanu Shende answered
as per your facts the case is not as strong , firstly take bail of your brother take him out than we will quash the fir and also the reality of transfirng amount is she transfer the amount or not and if she transfer the amount so what is the real facts ,we have to find out , apply for bail dont wry amount is not a barier of freedom

Q: Consult about legally marriage age

I want to know that my age is 24 years and the girl is more than 20 so can we marry legally

Advocate Shantanu Shende answered
yes both the age of girl and a boy is enough for marriage, you can marry through the customs or court marriage is also a option for you, though after marriage registration of marriage wll b done soon

Q: 498a dahej and 125 and dv in different day of same month how iwll i re

SirMy 498a DV and 125 are running in a court. All are in different date in same month. How will i manage to handle situation. what can i do for that. Can i give answer through official email of the court.

Advocate Shantanu Shende answered
you can contact to all your lawyer and ask him to tell the court that the two case are running similarly in the court please provide same date of both the cases and also you can give the application through your advocate mentioning all the facts details

Q: 2 साल की बेटी है तलाक के बाद पिता दूसरी शादी करके बेटी को अपने पास रखन

2 साल की बेटी है तलाक के बाद पिता दूसरी शादी करके बेटी को अपने पास रखना चाहते हैं दूसरी पत्नी सहमत है बेटी को रखने के लिए 5 साल का इंतजार नहीं करना चाहते कृपा करके मार्गदर्शन करे

Advocate Shantanu Shende answered
Agar aapko apni beti Saupne Mein Koi samasya Nahin Hai To custody case ke Madhyam se bacchi ki custody Pita ko de De Agar aap Saksham hai Pravesh karne mein , to bacche ki custody aapko hi milegi, kutubminar Mein custody ka case file Karke bacchi ki custody apne pass le bachhi ki age kam hai aapke case ko consider karegi

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Shantanu Shende

Can Advocate Shantanu Shende represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Shantanu Shende can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Shantanu Shende?

When you meet with Advocate Shantanu Shende for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Shantanu Shende?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Shantanu Shende, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Shantanu Shende?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Shantanu Shende, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Shantanu Shende?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Shantanu Shende regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Shantanu Shende?

The cost of hiring Advocate Shantanu Shende can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.