One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bhubaneswar - Advocate Satyabrata Panda

Advocate Satyabrata Panda

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0
Khorda District, Bhubaneswar
8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Divorce, Family, Child Custody, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Oriya
Advocate Satyabrata Panda has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Satyabrata provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Family Matters, Divorce Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Satyabrata enrolled with the Bar Council of Orissa in 2011. He is a member of Bhubaneswar Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : O/835/2011
  • District Court, khurda,
  • Orissa High Court

Get advice from Advocate Satyabrata Panda

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Satyabrata Panda Mother not coming back after having a fight with father Can I get custody of my daughter after second marriage of my wife