One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Hisar - Advocate Rohit Malhan

Advocate Rohit Malhan

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court, Hisar
LawRato12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Motor Accident, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Rohit Malhan completed his law in the year 2012 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Family, Property, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Civil, Motor Accident and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Rohit enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab & Haryana in 2012. He is a member of the Hisar Bar Association & Hansi Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : P/1556/2012
  • District Court, Bhiwani
  • District Court, Fatehabad
  • District Court, Hisar

Popular Reviews

amit - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue.
2 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Rohit Malhan

Q: Wife want to withdraw suit as consent for divorce given under pressure

Dear Sir, My husband had file divorce case in faridabad court under mutual contest . Under pressure from my husband and his family a signed divorce document and also given a statement in courte. But now I'am want to change my statement and i want to withdraw divorce suite .

Advocate Rohit Malhan answered
Was there some exchange of alimony at the time of first hearing? Do you have any children ? You can refuse from giving divorce at the time of 2nd hearing but it is not the reason to quote that you made the statement under pressure.

Q: Criminal case by FSO become an obstacle for government job

I have a case pending for "unsafe food without any injury" under section 26,42,59 . I have searched act and it says a fine of upto rs 100000 and upto 6 months jail if found guilty. Does it can become an obstacle in my govt. Job?????

Advocate Rohit Malhan answered
For getting a government job you should be free of any sort of criminal charge at the time of application or appointment... Even if you are fined that also amounts to conviction and it's a hurdle for job...

Q: Can a person gift a self acquired property

Agricultural Property was inherited by MrX .The property was transferred jointly to MrY and MR Z after death of Mr X . After some years property was divided between Mr Y and Mr z based on mutation . Now can MR Y gift and will his share of land as it had become self acquired Property?

Advocate Rohit Malhan answered
I don't think the property you are talking about is self acquired property, it has ancestral nature. If it is self acquired nature then the owner is free to do anything with the property, he can also gift the property.

Q: Can one co-owner sell a part of property with permission of others

I have a 10 acres of land with 3 co-owners, can i sell 1/2 acre of the land, i mean can i sell half acre of land with the permission of all the co-owners.

Advocate Rohit Malhan answered
You can sell your share Anytine. But there are two possibilities as your query is not complete:1. If you have got the property partitioned and every shareholder has specific area... In that case you can sell your portion with specific details. 2. If you have not got it partitioned then you can sell your share and not specific details of the property.

Q: How to sell a property that is forcibly occupied by someone

my brother is using the property which is in my name from last 25 years and he is not vacating the property...and i have also withdrawn bank guarantee which he took on that can i sell this property to someone ?? will the new owner be able to get the property vacated through order of court or by police

Advocate Rohit Malhan answered
Yes you can sell the property if documents are in your name. The buyer can get it vacated from the possessor as the buyer is the rightful person to have the possession of the property. But it may take little time.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Rohit Malhan

Can Advocate Rohit Malhan represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Rohit Malhan can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Rohit Malhan?

When you meet with Advocate Rohit Malhan for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Rohit Malhan?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Rohit Malhan, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Rohit Malhan?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Rohit Malhan, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Rohit Malhan?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Rohit Malhan regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Rohit Malhan?

The cost of hiring Advocate Rohit Malhan can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.