One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Raipur - Advocate Rishabh Mishra

Advocate Rishabh Mishra

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoC/4 Anmol Vihar, Raipur
LawRato1 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Motor Accident, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Rishabh Mishra has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 1 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Rishabh Mishra's office is in C/4 Anmol Vihar, Raipur.

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Rishabh Mishra. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Rishabh Mishra Domestic violence and threat to life Regarding making relation by lying and blackmail