One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bilaspur - Advocate Rahim Ubwani

Advocate Rahim Ubwani

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoPriyadarshani Nagar, Bilaspur
LawRato14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Corporate, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Media and Entertainment, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi
Advocate Rahim Ubwani has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result-oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Rahim provides services in the various field of Family, Criminal, Divorce, Motor Accident, Corporate and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Rahim enrolled with the Bar Council of Chhattisgarh in 2010. He is a member of the Bilaspur Bar Association.

  • Bilaspur High Court, Chhattisgarh
  • District Court, Durg
  • District Court, Raipur
  • District Court, Rajnandgaon
  • State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, Raipur

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bilaspur

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Rahim Ubwani. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Rahim Ubwani

Q: Legal action against my father for harassing me and my mother

My father is a gambler. He is jobless since last 20 years . My mother was the sole bread earner for the family. We are two sisters. I am the elder one and have started earning just one year back. Till now my father use to torture my mother and take money from her. Our house was built with my Mother's money. But he made the papers by his name making him the owner of the house. Now he wants me to marry against my will and is threating me that if I don't ..then he will sell our house and make my sister and mother homeless. I am currently staying in Mumbai. I also have an education loan to which my mother is co-borrower and our house is the collateral. I want to teach my father a lesson.

Advocate Rahim Ubwani answered
You can lodge an FIR against your father for torturing your mother and taking away her money as well as forcing you to marry against your will. As fas the question of house is concerned according to you legally your father is having every right over the property because he has the paper on his name. So legally you cannot stop him from selling the house. You may contact for further questions.

Q: Procedure to take divorce on grounds of bad behavior

due bad or misbehave behavior of my wife and using the very bad language to me and my parents so can i apply for the divorce

Advocate Rahim Ubwani answered
Yes you can file a petition of divorce against your wife, using bad language against you or your parents and misbehaving with your family comes under the cruel behaviour. So you can file the divorce petition on the ground of cruelty.

Q: How to get protection against threats from Ex Girlfriend

there a is one girl both we are close friend both family's are knew it but her family was not ready to marry with me. then she get away 4 times anywhere then her family and me look up and bring each time. after that her family did her marriage with another boy but she left her husband after 1 week and came her, her home with parent's.till now she get away anywhere and then her family threat very badly with my family and me because her family has power like money and reputation etc.i was doing everything as it is like they want from my side . now i am in mentally disturb and my family also what i do? i need protection if she attempt suicide,and her family will going to kill her because she want me or death.

Advocate Rahim Ubwani answered
Hi,You must make a police complaint that the family of the girl is threatening you. Since the girl is already married and now you are not having any relationship with the girl you are not responsible for any of her act. Let the police party be aware of this relevant fact so that you can defend yourself if at all in future any wrong allegation made against you.

Q: I was married with boy in 2009 now we are not in contact since 7 years

We both married in 2009 in arya samaj.we told our family after this and they did not accept our marriage.we both are Hindu.after that since 2010 we are living 2011 I met him last time since then he is disappeared.we have no contact.i got know that he got married with another I also want to get married with another parents said it's not neccessory to get divorce let it be. We got a certificate and photos from arya samaj.all are missing.i don't have any proof of marriage.he is also not present.what should I do. Can I go for second marriage without a formal being almost 8 years we are apart.

Advocate Rahim Ubwani answered
You should get divorced first before doing second marriage , your husbands second marriage Is null and void untill and unless he doesn’t take divorce from you.You can get the proof of first marriage from Arya Samaj register by filling an application with due process to arya samaj office.

Q: What to do if a case is pending and i am not given a chance to speak

i was charged with 90lacs of DA in PC ACT by ACB and during trial i clarified amt. 1crore but after 313 district judge increased the amount to 2crore without noticing me no CHANCE WAS given to clarify and sentenced me 7 years prison can he legaly do this and prosecution could not prove the case even.he overcame the cross statement in my favour

Advocate Rahim Ubwani answered
You may file a petition under section 482 of crpc if you have sufficient proof in support of your case.If anything wrong has been done against you , you can prove your case under section 482 of crpc.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Rahim Ubwani

Can Advocate Rahim Ubwani represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Rahim Ubwani can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Rahim Ubwani?

When you meet with Advocate Rahim Ubwani for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Rahim Ubwani?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Rahim Ubwani, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Rahim Ubwani?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Rahim Ubwani, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Rahim Ubwani?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Rahim Ubwani regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Rahim Ubwani?

The cost of hiring Advocate Rahim Ubwani can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.