One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Belgaum - Advocate Raheman Nadaf

Advocate Raheman Nadaf

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court, Belgaum
LawRato15 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Motor Accident, Muslim Law
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi
Advocate Raheman Nadaf has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Raheman provides services in various fields of Muslim Law Matters, Motor Accident Matters, Consumer Court Matters, Criminal Matters, Cyber Crime Matters, Arbitration Matters, Family related Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Raheman enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 2009. He is a member of Belgaum Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : KAR/1854/2009
  • District Court, Belgaum
  • Karnataka High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Belgaum

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Raheman Nadaf. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Raheman Nadaf

Q: Can a daughter claim a separate property

I am a sunni muslim. i have inherited a property from my parents after their death. We are 5 sisters who are share holders. my question is can i make a separate claim for my share as it is a joint property as in future i might have problems as my sisters and my views might clash, as all 4 take the same decision their is a mutual understanding between them. Please advice.

Advocate Raheman Nadaf answered
ya it is your inherited property u can file civil case of partition suit against your sisters and also u can get your share you all mutualy can divide your shares or you have to file civil suit for your claim the share thankyu

Q: Fake 498A case, No charge sheet filed yet by police, what can be done

There is a case filed against me regarding fake 498a, its been 4 months and still charge sheet is not filled by police.i am struggling very hard and my parents are ill and cant take up this sword hanging on our can we proceed? can we get B-report from Police if they have no evidence for this case?

Advocate Raheman Nadaf answered
already filed 498a case and u have to wait still file the charge sheet becous police have to file chargesheet (final report) within 90 days and if there is no evidence in your case than police will file b report .thankyu

Q: Phone company harassing for payment which already done

i am suffering from vodafone bill payment which is already done through paytm but vodafone didn't receive the payment so they are calling me and speaking unpolitely saying that the will put legal complaint on me.

Advocate Raheman Nadaf answered
u better to show your deducted amount from your account by Paytm to vodafon and nobody has right to speak unpolitely with u and u can file case against him for it. and enquire to paytm y payment is not paid.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Raheman Nadaf

Can Advocate Raheman Nadaf represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Raheman Nadaf can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Raheman Nadaf?

When you meet with Advocate Raheman Nadaf for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Raheman Nadaf?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Raheman Nadaf, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Raheman Nadaf?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Raheman Nadaf, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Raheman Nadaf?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Raheman Nadaf regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Raheman Nadaf?

The cost of hiring Advocate Raheman Nadaf can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.