One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Guntur - Advocate Raghavendra Rao Yakama

Advocate Raghavendra Rao Yakama

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
Railpet, Guntur
22 years Experience
Practice Areas
Child Custody, Civil, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, Motor Accident, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Telugu
Advocate Raghavendra Rao Yakama has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 22 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Raghavendra Rao Yakama's office is in Railpet, Guntur.
  • District Court, Guntur

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Guntur

Top Reviews

Sivaji - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer was an expert in my legal issue. The lawyer gave me the right guidance. The lawyer helped me in taking the right decision going forward. He is good to respond quickly
Sep 23, 2019
View all Reviews >>
Questions Answered by Advocate Raghavendra Rao Yakama MOU Of Property For Family Arrangements . How to protect my house from temples Endowment committee