One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Karnal - Advocate Raghav Mehta

Advocate Raghav Mehta

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court, Karnal
LawRato3 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Consumer Court, Corporate, Court Marriage, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Raghav Mehta has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • District Court, Karnal
  • District Court, Kurukshetra
  • District Court, Panipat
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Karnal

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Raghav Mehta. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Raghav Mehta

Q: Fake dv act by wife after 498a

After filing fake 498 a my wife filed fake dv case where she denied to come with me.she is earning more than me what she can get from this fake Dv case.

Advocate Raghav Mehta answered
Hire a lawyer and file response your reply to so called fake case along with with documents/proof to buttress your claim that Applicant i.e. Your wife case is false.You can move application to get the case dismissed by praying to the court to invoke Section 209 of the Indian Penal Code to prevent the abuse of process of law, secure the ends of justice, keep the path of justice clear of obstructions and give effect to the principles laid down by the Supreme Court in T. Arivandandam v. T.V. Satyapal , S.P. Chengalvaraya Naida v. Jagannath , Dalip Singh v. State of U.P., Ramrameshwari Devi v. Nirmala Devi , Maria Margarida Sequeria Fernandes v. Erasmo Jack de Sequeria , Kishore Samrite v. State of Uttar Pradesh and Subrata Roy Sahara v. Union of India.

Q: Need to know the process about divorce & Alimony proceedings consultan

How i can get early divorce petition before 1 year marriage period & what process I should follow for Alimony

Advocate Raghav Mehta answered
As per Hindu Marriage Act and Laws of Marriage in India, no one can file for a divorce within the first year of marriage. Instead of getting a divorce you can file for a judicial separation. In case, you are looking for alimony then you can file a petition for maintenance in court.

Q: Replacement of the Broken screen because of poor build quality

My question is that recently my phone's screen broke with a negligible impact force. This has happened for the second time and my phone is not under warranty. Will I eligible to somehow compensate the amount?

Advocate Raghav Mehta answered
Yes, certainly you can get compensation for the faulty product. You can file a consumer complaint in the District Consumer Redressal Forum of your city. If the consumer forum accepts your complaint then you can get compensation within 6 months.

Q: Apeal Against Domestic Violence

My wife file a private complaint in court after the 9 month of dowery case. Bcz I was not agree to compromise with her. She wants to take money from me and then I choose to fight the case and facing the trail of 498A. I appeal into Session court against the charge sheet against me and my parents. and its pending in session court from last 1year. I have lot of proofs and recording and videos. it was totally a well planed case against me and my family. now after 9 months of dowery case, she filed DV case in court against me and my family, So I want to challenge this case also. SO can you plz tell me how I can file a appeal in Session or trail court against the DV case on me ,

Advocate Raghav Mehta answered
You can Challenge the Orders Passed by the Magistrate by way of Appeal. if you feel aggrieved by an order passed by the Magistrate before whom the DV case has been filed, you have a right to file an appeal against the order before the Court of Sessions.

Q: Vehicle RC fraud case 420 wrong documents submitted by showroom To RTO

When i purchased new scooty, showroom agent told they will give everything including scooty. So i submitted my aadhar card nd electricity bill of the landlord. Recently i got to know that store agent changed the name in the electricity bill and submitted to RTO. They changed from my landlord name to my name and RTO told me its 420. What should i do.

Advocate Raghav Mehta answered
in case RTO decides to file a FIR against you, in that case you can specifically inform the police that you have not committed any fraud and it is the showroom agent who has committed this fraud. also you can file a consumer complaint in the consumer court.further, I would like to see the documents that have been forged.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Raghav Mehta

Can Advocate Raghav Mehta represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Raghav Mehta can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Raghav Mehta?

When you meet with Advocate Raghav Mehta for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Raghav Mehta?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Raghav Mehta, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Raghav Mehta?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Raghav Mehta, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Raghav Mehta?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Raghav Mehta regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Raghav Mehta?

The cost of hiring Advocate Raghav Mehta can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.