One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Gwalior - Advocate Prabhat Rajawat

Advocate Prabhat Rajawat

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoThatipur, Gwalior
LawRato7 years Experience
Advocate Prabhat Rajawat
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Prabhat Rajawat has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
Advocate Prabhat Rajawat

  • District Court, Ashoknagar
  • District Court, Bhind
  • District Court, Guna
  • District Court, Gwalior
  • District Court, Morena
  • District Court, Sagar
  • District Court, Shivpuri
  • District Court, Shoepur
  • Family Court, Gwalior
  • Madhya Pradesh High Court, Gwalior Bench

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Prabhat Rajawat. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Prabhat Rajawat

Q: Harassment on talking to a lady

I have been talking (chat & video) to a married lady I met on social media with her consent. No physical relationship between us; however, sometimes had romantic talks on video. Her husband is now threatening me with police complaint or to pay him money. Have I done any crime? How to get out of this.

Advocate Prabhat Rajawat answered
For this, first of all you should talk to the woman's husband. After accepting the name, take legal action against him and serve a legal notice that you had no such intention or any such situation, still if he does not agree. An application was filed against him in the police station and after that the First Information Report was registered.

Q: for bail or case close from high court

mere bhai ka bhopal me case chal rha tha jo ki close ho chuka he or usko dhara 302 ke tehet ajivan karawas ki saja sunai gyi he or charges bhi lage he to ab kya kru kuch samajh ni a rha he

Advocate Prabhat Rajawat answered
aap sampurn file Chalan sahit send Karen To Ham aapko aapke case main Sahi jankari aur paraamarsh De Sakenge Bina file Dekhe case ke bare mein Koi Jankari De pana Asambhav hai is Karan se aapko aapke case ki file gavah cross etc send karna hoga

Q: Regarding Criminal Revision CRR in High court

Dear sirI am on granted bail from HC, session court punished 3 year and 5k fine on IPC 465.. due to false document can you please help me how can acquit the dishonor

Advocate Prabhat Rajawat answered
Advocate Prabhat rajawat mob no:- 89827-03353G -9, Maa Vaishno Apartment, Petrol Pump, near Punjab National Bank, Mayur Nagar, Thatipur, Gwalior , Madhya Pradesh CRA file in High Court and suspension

Q: I Have Debts On Me.. Provided Cheques Those Bounced...

I Have Debts Around 2 Crore INR..I Have Provided Cheques To Them And Those Bounced...Some Of Them Have Lodged Complain In Police Station...Charges With 420.I Have Looking To Go For Insolvency And Bankruptcy Process...Need Legal Advice Throughout My Case

Advocate Prabhat Rajawat answered
There is no complete detail of your case, but if there is only this much detail, then according to this only a case of check bounce is made on you, A case of 420 is not made, correct information can be given only after giving more details.

Q: Mutual divorce only after giving money & false case

I had love marriage and before marriage I borrowed some money from her now she don't wanna live with my parents and asked me to get separated from them when I denied she asked me to file for mutual divorce and ask the money back. I agreed and asked for sometime to arrange money but she is threatening me to file false allegation case in court if money not given and disrespecting my parents. Her family is supporting her

Advocate Prabhat Rajawat answered
Give an application to the police station that my wife is harassing me and she is threatening me and my family members and parents that she will file an F.I.R against them. will do in false case. And also give him a legal notice asking for divorce by mutual consent and also asking for time to return the money which you had taken before marriage, it should be clearly mentioned in it.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Prabhat Rajawat

Can Advocate Prabhat Rajawat represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Prabhat Rajawat can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Prabhat Rajawat?

When you meet with Advocate Prabhat Rajawat for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Prabhat Rajawat?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Prabhat Rajawat, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Prabhat Rajawat?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Prabhat Rajawat, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Prabhat Rajawat?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Prabhat Rajawat regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Prabhat Rajawat?

The cost of hiring Advocate Prabhat Rajawat can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.

Advocate Prabhat Rajawat