One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Meerut - Advocate Nitin Kant Ahluwalia

Advocate Nitin Kant Ahluwalia

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.8 | 5+ user ratings
Kachahari Begum Bridge Road, Meerut
16 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Labour & Service, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Nitin Kant Ahluwalia has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Ahluwalia provides services in various field of civil laws, medical negligence matters, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Nitin enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2003. He is a member of the Uttar Pradesh Bar Association.
  • District Court, Meerut

Get advice from Advocate Nitin Kant Ahluwalia

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email

Top Reviews

Kapil chandra - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The meeting was fruitful and the advocate has advised genuinely.
Jul 31, 2018
View all Reviews >>
Questions Answered by Advocate Nitin Kant Ahluwalia Girlfriend threatening to commit suicide what should I do What is the procedure to divide a land among brothers