One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kanpur - Advocate Nikhil Pandey

Advocate Nikhil Pandey

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.7 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoCivil Lines, Kanpur
LawRato7 years Experience
Advocate Nikhil Pandey
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Armed Forces Tribunal, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, RERA, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Nikhil Pandey has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
Advocate Nikhil Pandey

  • Armed Forces Tribunal (AFT) Lucknow
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Lucknow
  • District Court, Kanpur Nagar
  • District Court, Lucknow
  • District Court, Surajpur Greater Noida
  • District Court, Unnao
  • Lucknow Bench of Allahabad High Court

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Nikhil Pandey

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

Ashwani Kumar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
My issue was well understood by Adv. Nikhil Pandey.
Over 3 months ago
POOJA SHUKLA - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Over 3 months ago
Shivam - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Nikhil Pandey helped me to better understand my legal issue. Adv.Nikhil Pandey aided me in resolving my legal matter successfully. Adv.Nikhil Pandey's assistance led me to make the right decision in my legal matter.
Over 3 months ago
Advocate Nikhil Pandey

Questions Answered by Advocate Nikhil Pandey

Q: Legal notice received by a legal firm behalf of my wife.

Legal notice received by a legal firm behalf of my wife and she wants maintenance and child custody upon baseless obligations. How can I reply that notice ?

Advocate Nikhil Pandey answered
Hire a good matrimonial/family lawyer and let him/her go through the notice you received and then a proper reply of notice can be drafted and will be sent to your wife because without knowing the contents of the notice you received it will not be possible to give you a proper opinion thus hiring a good lawyer is the first step.

Q: Child custody for 3years old son as father is forcing the mother to ab

I m dentist,42,my husband is top management position in mnc company this is our second màrraige nWe have a 3years old son n m pregnant with four months .my husband is overtly abusive verbally n rude n very dominating nHe has been forcing nw to get an abortion done since last three days that y m planning to file a divorce case nI m presently not earning wellln he is earning well nWat chancse are there for me to have custody of my 3 years old son

Advocate Nikhil Pandey answered
The son will remain with you till the age of 5 and your husband will have to pay the maintenance for you and you son as well along with the maintenance of the unborn child as it is his responsibility to take up the liability of all three of you.

Q: My husband want divorce from me but I don’t want this

At the time of marriage, my parents told my horoscope details as ( 10/04/1995 (doc dob ) , Mathura , 10:30 am ) but after 6 months of marriage my husband came to know about my actual horoscope details as { ( 8/04/1994) , and 2:00 am , Mathura } . After knowing this my husband is saying that we lied to his family to match the kundli but in reality this is not true . So , now he is saying that we have done fraud with his family to he need divorce .And also now he is not trusting me anything and putting more allegations to take divorce like I talk to my male friends and he hacked my wtsap account and kept chat as a prove in which I told my horoscope details to one friend and my husband got very angry with this as he says that no one shares horoscope details with friend. But I don’t want to give him divorce . What should I do now ?

Advocate Nikhil Pandey answered
You can go for various reliefs like asking for maintenance under 125 CRPC plus harassment by in-laws and husband under 498-A of IPC. Also you can ask for heavy alimony from husband as he is asking for divorce plus never accept in front of anyone that your Documental DOB is not your original birth date.

Q: Kindly give advice regarding the issue of mv 1988 s 179(1)

Received challan with shaman shulk 1000 of mv 1988 s 179(1). Kindly tell what to do now. Because mv 1988 s 179(1) says fines which may extend 500 rupees. I received it yesterday and payment time is 3 days

Advocate Nikhil Pandey answered
MV act had been amended last year and now the fines are revised and have increased from the previous amount. So paying is the only option or you may get your self presented in lok Adalat where you may be given some relaxation on your fine.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Nikhil Pandey

Can Advocate Nikhil Pandey represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Nikhil Pandey can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Nikhil Pandey?

When you meet with Advocate Nikhil Pandey for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Nikhil Pandey?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Nikhil Pandey, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Nikhil Pandey?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Nikhil Pandey, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Nikhil Pandey?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Nikhil Pandey regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Nikhil Pandey?

The cost of hiring Advocate Nikhil Pandey can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.

Advocate Nikhil Pandey