One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Rewari - Advocate Narender Yadav

Advocate Narender Yadav

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court, Rewari
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Narender Yadav has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • District Court, Rewari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Rewari

Popular Reviews

Shekhar Bhardwaj - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Excellent level of advice after hearing my complaints.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Narender Yadav

Q: gf cheated while giving commitment of marrying me

hi, i am suffering from a loss here rn, my gf was speaking to some random guy on phone call late night and i got suspecious she faught with me for whole week but didn't revealed who he was then after few days she told me she's dating that guy now. since in our commitment we were togeather since a year and half and commitment was placed to marry. yet m heart broken and did so much for her and yeah i don't have bills and invoice but i can get witness that i gave her cash amount. can i get to teach her a lesson here and what will be the expenses i will be going to go through to get this done as if a man does this he will be imprisioned or rape charge then why this discrimination

Advocate Narender Yadav answered
dear.. don't is a simple much case was given by to your girlfriend ...and u can easily can get and u have not need any witnesses.u want to teach a lesson to your girlfriend..u can easily tech her lesson and she will give u your money and she will definitely speak u sorry

Q: Husband abandoned kids & me in USA.filed case in India 4 child custody

Hello nMy husband has abandoned us(me and my kids in USA) after abusing us. We are Hindu Indian, Immigrants in US. Now when he got call from US regarding offence he did, he filed child custody case in Gurgaon, India. Police case is done in my favour.I have a question. Do I have to contest the case in India. Do I have to contest at all as kids are in US from last 5 yrs. I don’t have enough finances to even hire the lawyer in India. So asking. He filed a case in Jan 2022 after abandoning us in Oct 2021. Kindly suggest. What options I can avail.

Advocate Narender Yadav answered
Helo mam. iI thing u should contest case in india against Your husband. u can not transfer case in usa . U should collect all documents which usa police give in your favor. mam, may i know what are age of your children.

Q: Can I get separation from my husband without divorce

I got married 5month before. He & his family me torturing me mentally and physically. So I want separation from him and do I get maintenance from him.

Advocate Narender Yadav answered
yes u can file maintenance case on your husban and he have to pay monthly maintenance in court and if his family torturing u mentally and physically u can also file domestic volience case against them and u have also options of dowery case.

Q: तलाक lena hai lekin dusri party ka pta nhi kaha ha ab

कोर्ट मैरिज किया था मैंने । बाद में म्यूचुअल डाइवोर्स सहमति बनी । पहली सुनवाई में दोनो पार्टी सामिल हुए । लेकिन दूसरे सुनवाई से पहले ही उस लड़की ने शहर ही छोड़ दिया है। नंबर भी ऑफ जा रहा। शायद वो दूसरे मैं न आए । nमुझे समझ नही आ रहा की अब कैसे उससे तलाक दूं अगर वो नही आई तो ।

Advocate Narender Yadav answered
don't worry dear....if she will not come on second motion statement...then u can file separate divorce case under hindu marriage sec 13(1) and definately u will get divorce and one more thing u should share everything in court before judge

Q: Can i have married man as boyfriend

I am adult(21) and unmarried. If i have a married man as my boyfriend, is there anything illegal against both of us ?

Advocate Narender Yadav answered
no..there is no illegal. you can live married man in living relationship as u told that u are major so you can live if married person have no problem you can ask him to divorce to his wife till you can live together

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Narender Yadav

Can Advocate Narender Yadav represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Narender Yadav can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Narender Yadav?

When you meet with Advocate Narender Yadav for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Narender Yadav?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Narender Yadav, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Narender Yadav?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Narender Yadav, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Narender Yadav?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Narender Yadav regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Narender Yadav?

The cost of hiring Advocate Narender Yadav can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.