One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Cuttack - Advocate Mukesh Agarwal

Advocate Mukesh Agarwal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoPithapur, Cuttack
LawRato18 years Experience
Practice Areas
Banking / Finance, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Corporate, Customs & Central Excise, GST, High Court, Media and Entertainment, Recovery, Tax
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Oriya
Advocate Mukesh Agarwal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Mukesh provides services in various field of Tax matters, Banking and Finance cases, Recovery cases, Corporate matters and Custom and Central Excise matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Mukesh enrolled with the Bar Council of Orissa in 2006. He is a member of the Orissa High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : O/0744/2006
  • District Court, cuttack
  • Orissa High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Cuttack

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Mukesh Agarwal. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Mukesh Agarwal

Q: Defaulting in payment of loan amount lent to a family member

Dear Sir, One of my distant relative took 5 lakhs from me in and around 2012-13 and paid interest on it for few months. After that he cited various reasons of losses and stopped paying interest and told me to waive off interest and he will pay the principal amount only. I agreed as I wanted to recover my money badly. For the last 2 years he is not paying interest and giving various excuses and delaying to pay the principal amount. Everytime He is just keep on extending the payment date for few more months. As the loan was given in terms of family relationship purely on the basis of faith and helping him, which has now been a burden on me. So in that case how I can I initiate action against him to get back my money.

Advocate Mukesh Agarwal answered
Yes in the given case, civil suit can be filed for recovery of loan and interest after giving a advocate notice giving a limited time to repay.,..,.....

Q: Can a trust organization invest in a company

Hi Team, Is it possible to for a trust organization to invest in any company ?

Advocate Mukesh Agarwal answered
Facts need to me more properly disclosed, such as which type of company and the nature of investment a trust wants to do. Apparently I can suggest, a trust can, provided the benefits and exemption which can be availed has to be seen.

Q: How can I save my 50lakhs money at the present stage.

I have more than 50 lakhs. want to save it. is there any way out ?

Advocate Mukesh Agarwal answered
The said querry follows many clarifications and the whereabouts of your source of income, hence, a final opinion on this point can only be given on detailed discussions. Therefore, i am unable to express any views on the above topic.

Q: Procedure for partnership firm dissolution

I have made a partnership firm with my brother 3 years ago .But i have never applied for the pan of the firm and no business or bank account in the name of the firm has been done .i just have the deed so i want to close the firm .please help

Advocate Mukesh Agarwal answered
If a partnership deed is made and is registered before the IGR, then there is a proper procedure for cancelling the same. The same is to be cancelled in prescribed form with prescribed fees - which should accompany a dissolution agreement amongst the partners, gazettee notification and paper publication(both in english and vernacular language) for public & general information. After receipt of the application the authority will cancel the same. But, if same is neither registered/executed then nothing has to be done as per the law, as because a deed if not registered or executed is not enforceable

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Mukesh Agarwal

Can Advocate Mukesh Agarwal represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Mukesh Agarwal can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Mukesh Agarwal?

When you meet with Advocate Mukesh Agarwal for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Mukesh Agarwal?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Mukesh Agarwal, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Mukesh Agarwal?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Mukesh Agarwal, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Mukesh Agarwal?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Mukesh Agarwal regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Mukesh Agarwal?

The cost of hiring Advocate Mukesh Agarwal can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.