One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Meerut - Advocate Manoj Gupta

Advocate Manoj Gupta

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoWest End Road, Meerut
LawRato22 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, Medical Negligence, Property
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Manoj Gupta completed his law in the year 2002 and has been providing services in various fields of law, I.e. Trademark & Copyright, Family, Property, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Civil and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.
Advocate Manoj Gupta is Panel Advocate of various Bank, Financial Institutions, Meerut Devlopment Authority and other organization.

Advocate Manoj enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2002. He is a member of the Meerut Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : UP/5744/2002
  • District Court, Gautam Budh Nagar
  • District Court, Ghaziabad
  • District Court, Meerut

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Meerut

Popular Reviews

Mohd Aadil - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I take consultancy with him and it was good consultancy by him.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Manoj Gupta

Q: Sale of property without consent

My grandfather have 3 children, 2 sons and 1 daughter,The daughter sold the house without the knowledge of anyone(don't know sheb managed to) and later she blackmailed my grandparents and kept them quite.Now it's been some years now ..but can I bring a grandson question that selling ?How the information of the selling procedure can be procured for review?We are Muslim so need an angle from this perspective.

Advocate Manoj Gupta answered
you are the beneficiary in the said property and you got this information of sale now, you can claim your share in that parental property, More over you can file civil suit to cancel the deed, which had been executed daughter without the consent of her brothers.

Q: Can GPA be treated as a legal document later converted into registry

We are going to purchase one resail flat in indirapuram, but the owner of the flat is giving us the flat registry without roof right, he is having the GPA of the roof which he wants to give us as a roof right. I just want to know that is GPA a legal paper. And can we convert that GPA into registry, and that Registery would be consider legal.

Advocate Manoj Gupta answered
GPA is nothing as far as sale is concern. GPA can be revoked at any time by its executor. More over it does not confer any right as owner of the property. GPA can not be converted as sale deed. You shall get sale deed in your favour.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Manoj Gupta

Can Advocate Manoj Gupta represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Manoj Gupta can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Manoj Gupta?

When you meet with Advocate Manoj Gupta for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Manoj Gupta?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Manoj Gupta, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Manoj Gupta?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Manoj Gupta, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Manoj Gupta?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Manoj Gupta regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Manoj Gupta?

The cost of hiring Advocate Manoj Gupta can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.