One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Rajkot - Advocate Malhar Sonpal

Advocate Malhar Sonpal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoManhar, Rajkot
LawRato7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Malhar Sonpal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Malhar provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Family Matters, Divorce Matters, Child Custody Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Malhar enrolled with the Bar Council of Gujarat in 2016. He is a member of Rajkot Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : G/297/2016

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Rajkot

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Malhar Sonpal. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Malhar Sonpal

Q: Procedure for ex-parte divorce

I got married in 2016 under Hindu Marriage Act. My wife continued her pre-marital affair after our marriage too. After giving her 3-4 chances, she didn't stop and even didn't want to give divorce. So finally in 2017, we filed a case in court for divorce. Meanwhile we got to know that she flew to abroad on "single" marital status. No one from her side appeared for 3 hearings. In last hearing, court had given order to put "cholu" on their board where belief personally takes notice and apply it to their house. Even after that, neither girl nor her lawyer appeared for hearing. So court has now given order to close their side for argument and given date of next month. I just want to know what would be the next steps for ex-parte and how many hearings happen before court grants ex-divorce?

Advocate Malhar Sonpal answered
After non appearance of other party or second party court can give ex-party order after giving ex-party application. You need to give ex-party appication for ex-party order. Contact your lawyer for appliaction and further guidance.

Q: How to withdraw a cheque bounce case

I have filed a case against debtor for cheque return on behalf of company in the court. I am no longer employee of that company so please suggest how to withdraw my complaint as company is not paying me anything for attending court proceedings

Advocate Malhar Sonpal answered
You can not withdraw the case as you are on behalf of the company. if you get notice from the court to further proceedings then you can write to the court that now i am not the employee of the company. Its the matter of company to give new person to answer to that matter.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Malhar Sonpal

Can Advocate Malhar Sonpal represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Malhar Sonpal can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Malhar Sonpal?

When you meet with Advocate Malhar Sonpal for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Malhar Sonpal?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Malhar Sonpal, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Malhar Sonpal?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Malhar Sonpal, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Malhar Sonpal?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Malhar Sonpal regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Malhar Sonpal?

The cost of hiring Advocate Malhar Sonpal can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.