One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Belgaum - Advocate Mahaveer D Patil

Advocate Mahaveer D Patil

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.0 | 2+ user ratings
Hindwadi, Belgaum
18 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Criminal
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Mahaveer D Patil has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 18 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Mahaveer D Patil's office is in Hindwadi, Belgaum.
  • District Court, Belgaum,
  • Karnataka High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Belgaum

Questions Answered by Advocate Mahaveer D Patil How to claim share in the joint ownership of property with father How to get share for my mother's property which is purchased by other