One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Hosur - Advocate Jayaprakash V

Advocate Jayaprakash V

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 3+ user ratings
Dinnur, Hosur
17 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu
Advocate Jayaprakash V has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Jayaprakash provides services in various fields of Cheque Bounce Matters, Civil Matters, Divorce Matters, Family Matters, Criminal Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Jayaprakash enrolled with the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu and Puducherry in 2002. He is a member of Hosur Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : Ms/512(a)/2002
  • Distrcit Court, Krishnagiri

Top Reviews

Aashmita - Verified Client LawRato LawRato
This lawyer is not recommended. He worked with the other party and informed them of my case.
Mar 19, 2018
Questions Answered by Advocate Jayaprakash V CAN DIVORCE BY MUTUAL CONSENT BE CANCELLED My boyfriend cheated on me and refused to marry. what can i do?