One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Cuttack - Advocate Imran Khan

Advocate Imran Khan

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoTulsipur, Cuttack
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Banking / Finance, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Corporate, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Media and Entertainment, Motor Accident, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Oriya
Advocate Imran Khan completed his law in the year 2013 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Arbitration, Family, Property, Child Custody, Cheque Bounce, Divorce, Criminal, Civil, Consumer Court, Motor Accident, Recovery, Corporate, Banking/ Finance and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Imran enrolled with the Bar Council of Odisha in 2013. He is a member of the Orissa High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : O/1002/2013
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Cuttack
  • District Court, cuttack
  • Orissa High Court
  • State Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission, Cuttack

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Cuttack

Popular Reviews

Sarada Prasad Das - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Imran Khan's assistance led me to make the right decision in my legal matter.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Imran Khan

Q: a company is give me 3 time 3 cheques all cheques are bounced

a2zsolution cuttack this company is give me 3 time 3 cheques there was all bounce

Advocate Imran Khan answered
plz collect d deposit slip and issue notice to them ,on failure u may proceed with cheque bounce case at court of law and filed a proper manner mentioned all d factual aspects on which term this company send u these cheques

Q: Can wife claim maintenance for children

In the above case can the wife claim money for children's maintenance

Advocate Imran Khan answered
Yes, wife can claim maintenance for their children..But she can't, if the children are in custody of husband and if the children are Major and also if the children insecured to live with his/her mother.

Q: False Rape case.......................................................

My brother-in-law is working in govt job.Few years back they brought a house which has a wall dispute from their neighbors and old owner .When we came in to new house from that day our neighbor are harassing us every day .In between these years some small clashes happened between our two families and our neighbor belonging to ST background and few years back they filed a case using SC/ST act and they threaten us to sell the property for 1/2 price and leave the place and we win the case in court against them and the case was closed .Few days back they intentionally made a activity that when brother-in-law son playing in outside they beaten that 5 years old kid when my brother-in-law went to ask them why you people done this .on next day few people came and beaten my brother-in law and kept a false rape attempt case on him.Now he is in jail when we ask to withdraw this false case they told they need to transfer the property with there name and they will not give a single rupee

Advocate Imran Khan answered
SC/ST and atrociti case are being serious in nature and regarding the offence of rape it's need some evidence,if evidence goes against you ,you will turn up in Jeopardy and how many days he is in custody??

Q: Procedure to get share in deceased mother's property?

I am Hindu.My Father left behind some properties on name of 2 Brothers and Mother.My mother also deceased.So my questions are (no.1) as my Brothers have their own shares,can i get complete part of Mother's property? (no.2) as they are going to sell the property,can i show them any legal paper from court[like any legislation,act or rules regarding property rights to daughter] to get equal amount of shares in properties as they have?

Advocate Imran Khan answered
1st thing..what's your birth year, if your birth year is before 1956 then no claim for property but after that you can claim for share. After death of your father, have your father made any documents to the tune of any registration for determined the Rights as legal owner?? If yes or no, then you can claim your right to share...For discussion of details you can contact ..

Q: Share of a married sister from parents and brothers

What kind of properties can a married sister get from her parents/brothers?

Advocate Imran Khan answered
If she belongs to HINDU family then as per amendment of HINDU law the female member get 50per cent and if she belongs to Muslim then 1/3 of her parental property as per Mohammed law . For details discussion you need some legal Assistance.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Imran Khan

Can Advocate Imran Khan represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Imran Khan can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Imran Khan?

When you meet with Advocate Imran Khan for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Imran Khan?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Imran Khan, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Imran Khan?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Imran Khan, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Imran Khan?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Imran Khan regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Imran Khan?

The cost of hiring Advocate Imran Khan can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.