One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bhubaneswar - Advocate H V B R K Dora

Advocate H V B R K Dora

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoAdimata Colony, Bhubaneswar
LawRato16 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Corporate, Court Marriage, Cyber Crime, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service, Media and Entertainment, Medical Negligence
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi, Oriya, Telugu
Advocate H V B R K Dora has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Dora provides services in various fields of Arbitration Matters, Trademark & Copyright Matters, Criminal Matters, Labour & Service Matters, Civil Matters, and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Dora enrolled with the Bar Council of Orissa in 2008. He is a member of Bhubaneswar Bar Association and CAT Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : O/794/2008
  • District Court, cuttack
  • District Court, khurda
  • Orissa High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bhubaneswar

Popular Reviews

Lokesh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.H V B R K Dora's assistance led me to make the right decision in my legal matter.
1 month ago

Questions Answered by Advocate H V B R K Dora

Q: After death of my wife brother in law take my child. I want my child

After death of my wife my 2days boy child taken by my brother in law. It's two month passed. How can I get back my child. They deny to give me they told me they want adopt him . But I want my child back . Please suggest how I get my baby

Advocate H V B R K Dora answered
no one can take your child without any consent. you have his birth certificate first. take your wife's death certificate. mean time please give police complain about your child forcefully taken by your brother in law. if police is not taking your complain then directly you can give complain to SDJM court at your residence place.

Q: What is the Legally Action Against a Drunker

My self AKSHAYA.My neighbour age about 25 has been drink alcohol dailly and say very abusive language to me and other.Can i take any Action against that person.

Advocate H V B R K Dora answered
first of all take details of your neighbor and go to police station in your area and lodge a complaint against him giving full facts what had happened and from which such activities are noticed. if your complaint is not taken then go to SP office and get registered the complaint.

Q: How to get alimony and divorce on the ground of cruelty

My sister got married last year january but after 10 months her husband tortured her and within 2 months he left her to our home. When we sent her back to him he tortured again. She also reported FIR in pune and returned home in january 2018. But in june we got notice from family court which she was unable to receive . Sir her husband dont want to live with her as we tried a lot to talk him. Plz suggest us so that we get alimony with divorce for my sister?

Advocate H V B R K Dora answered
I have to know the details of facts to advise exactly what you have to do. Please let me know what had happened but you have legal right open in different form. Your sister is living at which place. Please let me know. The jurisdiction will be there.

Q: Parents torturing and threatening to no give any share in the property

My parents are torturing me mentally and telling me that I won't get a single penny in the name of property neither from parental side nor from ancestral side sir i am a 29 year old girl working lady unmarried girl. Please suggest me some legal advice on property issues sir.

Advocate H V B R K Dora answered
First of all you have to tell me know what type of the property you are talking about.whether the property is acquired or share got from parents. Whether you have brothers and sisters, if so what they are saying.

Q: Can family court issue observation order in case of CRP

A maintenance CRP case is in proceeding with the family court. The respondent gave a counter that he is ready now to live a happy conjugal life with the petitioner. The petitioner agreed and requested the family court to issue an observation order so that the petitioner can join the respondent in the eyes of justice . The family court who had assured to take care the safety of the petitioner denied the observation period. The family court further said that it is up to the petitioner to join the respondent or not. But the family court cannot issue an observation order. Did the family court judge did a right thing? What should the petitioner do as she is not comfortable to join without an observation order issued by the family court ?

Advocate H V B R K Dora answered
By the order of the family court it is not that he or she cannot stay with the other. By just observation order it doesn't make the petitioner of their security. So no matter whether mentioned in the order it doesn't make any difference. It is up to the petitioner to decide whether to stay or not to stay jiontly. U can call me if any doubt.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate H V B R K Dora

Can Advocate H V B R K Dora represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate H V B R K Dora can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate H V B R K Dora?

When you meet with Advocate H V B R K Dora for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate H V B R K Dora?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate H V B R K Dora, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate H V B R K Dora?

During your initial consultation with Advocate H V B R K Dora, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate H V B R K Dora?

It is important to communicate with Advocate H V B R K Dora regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate H V B R K Dora?

The cost of hiring Advocate H V B R K Dora can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.